• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What OS Do You Use?

I use Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium. I think it the best OS by far and has improved upon what Vista was greatly.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I use Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium. I think it the best OS by far and has improved upon what Vista was greatly.
Now here! Here! :yes:

I also use Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium and I am super satisfied with it. I use it for 2 years now and it works like a charm for me.

On my Macbook it is OSX Leopard

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Windows Vista Home Premium... I'd much rather have XP or 7 (Vista sucks massively), but it's my family's computer, so I don't really have a say in that. :P

Primarily Windows XP on my desktop PC. Also have Ubuntu 12.04 beta on another partition, as well as on my laptop. Will move to Windows 7 when I do an overhaul on my desktop PC some time in the next month or two. Avoiding Windows 8 like the plague. :P

F

Floknar

I have Windows 7 Professional on my tower PC, Snow Leopard on my MacBook, and Ubuntu 11.10 on an old toshiba notebook I own. :)

I use Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate on my 2 computers.

I also have a Mac Mini running OSX Leopard, which I rarely use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom