• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items/objects/things Are in All the Zelda Games?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. Boomerang
2. Some sort of sword
3. Shield
4. Wallet
5. Iron Boots
6. Slingshot
7. Jars
8. Potion

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Well when you think of a list, I think AoL should be counted out since it's so different from all of the other titles. There is no item besides a sword and shield that has been in every main Zelda game to date. There are common ones like the Boomerang and Bombs, etc.

All I can think of rihgt now is the key and some other variation of the key, such as the Magical Key in LoZ and AoL, or the Boss key. Something else are Fairies.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Fairys are not in PH or ST, there is no Boomerang in Majora's mask, but Zora Link can use his fins as boomerangs.

Octoroks are in ALMOST every Zelda game

Din Akera

Sniper
I haven't played every game, but I would think there would be some form of music in them. I know in TP it was small but you still howled as a wolf and played the grass in human form. There are musical instruments of some variation in all the games that I have touched.

L

Linkmsg92

I'm almost positive that the "Fairy Fountain" song is in every single one isn't it?

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I haven't played every game, but I would think there would be some form of music in them. I know in TP it was small but you still howled as a wolf and played the grass in human form. There are musical instruments of some variation in all the games that I have touched.

That's ALMOST true. Here we go:

LoZ: Whistle/Recorder
AoL: Whistle/Recorder
ALttP: Flute
LA(DX): Ocarina
OoT: Ocarina
MM: Ocarina
OoA: Harp of Ages and Strange Flute
OoS: Strange Flute
WW: Wind Waker
FS: N/A
FSA: N/A
MC: Ocarina of Wind
TP: Howling Stones/Grass
PH: N/A
ST: Spirit Flute

The only games completely missing it are the FS games and PH. Kind of a shame, though... they were really close to having one in every game.

Here's my list of things that actually are in all the Zelda games:

1. Keys
2. Heart Containers
3. Sword
4. Fairies (three accompany you in PH but are called spirits, and they can be summoned by the Song of Healing in ST dungeons)
5. Puzzle involving blocks (in AoL, there's no block-pushing, but there is a puzzle where you have to break blocks in a certain way)

AFAIK, those are the only things that appear in all the main Zelda games in some form. Rupees are close, but there are none in FS/FSA or AoL.

Last edited:
M

Mikau

The first thing that comes to my mind is the bow, but i think #1 LOZ fangirl got it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom