• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I said it Hylian.
So Hylian is the race of people with pointy ears. Hyrulian refers to something of the land of Hyrule (Hyrulian civil war, Hyrulian Hero, etc.). Hyrulean is an ugly, more ambiguously pronounced, less grammatically satisfying way to spell Hyrulian and also Nintendo's preferred spelling for the past two decades.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Hyrulean refers to nationality rather than race. So Hylians and and Gorons and Zora could all be Hyrulean, but neither the latter are Hylian. A bit silly to bother with something like that for a series like this tbh.

I believe there are 2 races of Rito,
"Highland" and "Coastal" Highland Rito came 1st (Ref OOT Manga)
Where as "Coastal Rito" evolve from the Zora.
(I despise the Zora "Evoloution" arc)

Also..

The "Folkka" are "Coastal" Rito that diddnt finish their "right of passage" to obtain their wings.... ;)

1704729925158.jpeg

Last edited:
Every Ganondorf we see in the Zelda series is a Weaker "Incarnation" of "The Sealed Demon King Ganon".
Sealed by Raru (In T.O.T.Ks Past), The Very 1st Ganon.
Until T.O.T.K Future/Presant when "Rarus Seal" is broken.

1704730609239.jpeg

After the timeline split, Post OOT there are "6" yes "6" Master swords, in total Across the 3 timelines,
Until the "Convergence" of the 3 timelines in T.O.T.K Future/Present, bringing us back to 1 "Master Sword"

1704731649941.png

Last edited:
Navi had no personality, No backstory, and had to remind you of the task at hand EVERY! TWO! SECONDS!!!

^and this lol
You could I don't know just not talk to Navi every 2 seconds, at least with Navi it's optional if you want to talk to her. She doesn't interrupt gameplay as much as Tatl does. Not to mention, you're on a time crunch in Majora's Mask. We don't have time to talk to fairies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom