• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Fi, Tatle, Midna Linebeck/PH fairy(Ciera?) had a personality/back story. I agree they all had their own points of annoyance(Fi constantly reminding you about your batteries). But I had a lot more fun replaying the respective games
Midna had a point of annoyance?
Girl never bothered to mention anything about how to get through any dungeon in the entire game, If that's not peak companion design I don't know what is. Not to mention her personality is so lovable.

You could I don't know just not talk to Navi every 2 seconds, at least with Navi it's optional if you want to talk to her. She doesn't interrupt gameplay as much as Tatl does. Not to mention, you're on a time crunch in Majora's Mask. We don't have time to talk to fairies.
For me the blinking icon becomes an eye sore after a while.
Midna had a point of annoyance?
Girl never bothered to mention anything about how to get through any dungeon in the entire game, If that's not peak companion design I don't know what is. Not to mention her personality is so lovable.
A lot of people from what I've seen found her personality to be the main annoyance. I personally liked Midna the most.

I was just one problem, Ganondorf always has a Ruby on his forehead in every incarnation.
is it Sonias "secret stone" in every incarnation though...... or a "Jewel" like Koume and Kotakes to "Amplify Power"?
This "black magic knowledge" would be passed onto Ganons next "incarnation" (OOT) by his "Daughters" that are currently 480 years old.
(Koume and Kotakes ages in OOT)

A re-occuring trait as "They both Witnessed" their father do it before his "Imprisonment" with Sonias "Secret Stone"

Last edited:
That's a good question, Also, they technically aren't 480 years old, Their ages are unknown, considering one says 500, and the other one says 480.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom