• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Type of Shoe?

キラ

Yo!
I really like some Converse sneakers. High tops or regular, but I really like the high tops. I would also like to try the double layer Chucks.

They also come in a lot of vibrant colors and I like that. I have never got colorful Chucks but I should. I also like they way Chucks go with skinny jeans (I like skinny jeans :bleh:).

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Converse All Stars. Converse all the way 100%. However, in the winter I wear boots and in the fall I tend to wear flats more. The reason for that is because I'm a bit lazy when it comes to tying the shoes before school. But I absolutely love my converse. High or low top. I will never touch Converse One Stars and hell will freeze over before I even consider wearing Converse Light.

kzMeBAs.png

I actually brought the trend of Converse to my middle school, so that's a pretty cool thing to do. Especially for the lower-rung-video-game-playing-band-geek I was.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Vans. Vans Vans Vans. They're literally all I wear... And the laceless kind too, cause I hate dealing with laces. Usually just one or two solid colors, the ones I have now are like this splotched gray, and my last pair was black and light blue. But for running, I like Brooks. Brooks are the bestest

Memory

Forgotten Life
I like Converse and maybe boots though I don't have any. Converse looks normal to me and since I'm a teen(well, pre-teen) the sneakers would look appropriate for my age. But honestly, I don't have a taste about shoes and all but I don't care about the brands. As long as they look nice and well-fitting for my interests.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Chuck Taylor Converse are definitely my favorite kind of shoes. I have 4 pairs. I'm more than likely going to be seen wearing them when it isn't winter.

During the winter, I have my Bear Paw boots. They looks like Uggs except with a lot of fuzzy fur looking stuff on the inside and they're cut a little differently. That's all I really wear during the winter because they're warm and really good in the snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom