• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Type of Shoe?

When you buy shoes, what types of shoes do you buy?

I only get one type of shoe, but I don't know how to describe it. I have like 6 pairs of Vans, all the exact same style but in different colors. It's uhh ... just generic Vans. I also have a pair of Under Armour basketball shoes.

Kybyrian

I actually wear Osirises now, but I like Nike. I wore Adidas at one point, but I'm not sure why. Will probably stick with Nikes from now on though.

ones that make me Like Mike

jk right now I'm rocking these

high-tops-nike-dunks-all-white-with-black.jpg

and I used to rock these

eastbay-gold-club-member-nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-rajon-rondo-russell-westbrook-3.jpg

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
Vans, Converse and Toms are all pretty nice looking. I really like boots too, but I don't care at all about the brand. I usually just buy the cheap knock-off brands... meh.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Converse and Sketchers would always be my pick. They all look comfortable and stylish and sometimes I would buy boots too, no matter what brand. Converse are very comfortable and nice while Sketchers are surprisingly really comfortable, so I would wear either of the shoes.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I honestly don't care about brand names at all. Not for shoes, not for clothes, not for anything. I don't pay any attention to them, nor do I care enough to pay attention. When I buy shoes, I buy them based on whether they fit, whether I can afford them, and whether I like the way they look. Nothing else. It seems pretty silly to me to get so concerned about brand names, but that's just my opinion.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Flip flops..... but FML its winter so Im living in my boots..... sometimes I wear my pleather ones with a 4in heel, sometimes my Eskimo boots that wrap, other times my snowboots.

Not sure what you kids are wearing these days, but I am quite keen on boots and such. As for shoes, Converse (that is what they're called, right?) are neat as well, though. Fashion isn't, and probably never will be, my forte; any shoe that fits should suffice... :/

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm not one to overpay just for a brand name, though I absolutely love Converse sneakers. They're comfortable and come in an array of colors and styles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom