• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Type of Shoe?

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
...seriously? This kind of topic.

...really?

-.-

I buy shoes and wear them. I don't really fret about brands and such. DEAL WITH IT.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I actually happen to love Converse, I can never pull them off tho. Im not swag like that I guess, my boys can tho. They both rock Chucks. Most money Ill spend on a pair of kids shoes.

Clank

Hmm
Either barefoot, or any brand Steel toe, waterproof, electrical hazard, and slightly stylish work boot with good traction.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
your post sucks

you really don't have to bang on the topic if you just don't care

You are correct. It was a joke, but one in poor taste. I'd delete the post, but...y'know...you quoted it, so...

I'll just stay I have a disdain for converse, cuz it rains a lot here, and my feet would be freezing before I get home. Right now, my brand of shoe is American Eagle, and it seems to hold up well. I like any type of durable shoe. Something that lasts long.

Claire

The Geekette
I prefer to go barefoot, but if I have to wear shoes, I tend to go with a moccasin sort of style that is easily slipped on (and thus, easily slipped off). I find shoes to be very restrictive and since I'm accident prone, they also tend to be the cause for most of my ankle issues. I'm not attached to any sort of brand or anything like that. The best shoe for me is one that is comfortable and cheap (thrift store junkie).

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
White New Balances. I also have a pair of dark brown wingtip boots for formal events and/or for when my shoes get soaked.

Yes I'm bringing this back. It's still a general question so I say tis not necromancy.

When I wear any type of athletic shoes, I always go for Nike. I have 2 basketball shoes and 3 pairs of running shoes.

Regular shoes, I have a pair of converse, 3 pairs of flats, 3 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of high heels, and many more

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have no preference. :P My mom is usually surprised when it takes me 2 minutes to choose a pair of new shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom