• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Shooter Game?

J

Jack Archer

My favorite Shooter is one that has been forgotten by most people, of course I'm talking about MDK!

MDK was the perfect blend between a TPS & FPS, plus you always had like 30 aliens shooting you at the same time, man, it was AWESOME!!!!

Poké!

√∞ⁿ
Well, I've liked the Halo games ever since I first played them, but when I started playing Half-Life 2, I decided that it was just as interesting, but you know, favorites change as time goes by, I might have a new favorite sometime in the next year. Halo Reach'll probably take over when I get it, because of how sweet it looks.

For their time, Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark were some of the best shooters of all-time. I liked Goldeneye's single player better and Perfect Dark's multiplayer. Then came Timesplitters 2 and 3, which had a Goldeneye feel to it, since it was made by the same team. More recently, I've been into the Call of Duty games, it's the only games I play online now.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
CoD.
It's just so simple to play and doesn't complicate things, but at the same time it's a tricky and patient game.

Battlefield 2 is a good shooter, although it is considerably harder than CoD it's that kind of challenge that makes a shooter anyway.
Halo comes third, the Sci-Fi element is excellent but the graphics just aren't that of the other two.

Z

zeldainspace

my favorite is gears of war and Halo. I played through all the halos within a week and im starting the fall of reach book today ^__^

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I also really enjoy Call of Duty (except WaW)

WHAAAAA?

Call of Duty: World at War is my favorite FPS of all time. The story may not be as crazy as MW or MW2 (esp not MW2), but its so much more real. Maybe its just because I'm a mild WWII buff, but i felt super-powerd in MW and MW2, but in WaW it was evenly matched and just more realistic overall. It was so epic to set Japs aflame or toss Malatovs into buildings before you raided them!

Also I grew up playing Goldeneye so that's... ya. I don't have any fun playing it anymore, but that's only because FPS fans have been spoiled.:xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom