• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Finished Prototype 2. Was very disappointed by the ending and character development of Alex Mercer but at the same time
I look forward to a potential third game to continue the possible story that was hinted at involving Alex's sister

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Wrapped up Fallout 3 last night. And by wrapped up I mean "got to the ending but in no ways did everything".

I-iit's... kinda disappointing. I wasn't floored by the ending because there's so much to do in that game!! So Ima play through everything I missed.

Kinda miffed that the level cap is so small. Less than 25% total completion by far and already maxed out? I am considering trying to get Brotherhood of Steel to fix these matters.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Dishonored was the most recent game I completed and that was about 2 months ago! Shows how little games are out at the moment....If I do play games I usually go on GTA IV online and just mess about or play darksiders 2 even though I can't get into it :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just completed Aqua's story in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Moving onto Ven's.

I just beat Ven's story. Doing Terra's now.

Last edited:
Dead or Alive 5 Far Cry 3 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City(Had a binge:P), Im only proud of 2 of those can you guess which:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom