• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

The most recent games I have completed would be Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons which I got for Christmas. :) I haven't completed the Linked Game, but I will soon!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix...well, the KH2 portion. I have roughly 69% left of the Final Mix portion to complete (still haven't done Cavern of Remembrance, Mushroom XIII, Terra, Data Battles, Gold Crown or any of that). The KH2 ending never ceases to make me tear up; it's just the perfect happy ending.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
I last beat Resident Evil Revelations on Normal difficulty, it took only eight hours but those were eight hours of hell! I didn't know the game was so short until I looked at the time I spent playing campaign...regardless the tense moments made the game seem much longer than it actually was O_O

that game was great and had a great deal of difficult parts.
the most recent game I've completed was Lego Lord of the Rings. what can i say? I love Lord of the Rings

The most recent game that I have completed that is new is Borderlands 2; phenomenal game. The most recent game that I have completed in general is my second play-through of Skyward Sword; just completed that a few days ago.

I'm currently working on a play-through of Ocarina of Time and the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim. Wish me luck!

Hmm, I'm trying to think here... The most recent game I've played and completed was my replay of "Sonic Adventure 2". The most recent new game that I've finished was Pokemon White 2, but that was ages ago. I need to start playing video games again. It's too bad I've been so busy.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Beat... as in, for the first time?

The game I beat for the FIRST time most recently was Kid Icarus: Uprising in March.

However, I re-finished Link's Awakening DX on the 3DS Virtual Console to see the no-death ending only about a month or two ago.

Kirino

Tatakae
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Amazing. A very satisfying conclusion to the greatest franchise in gaming. Loved every second of it, especially the ending. The final scene with Big Boss and Snake almost made me cry. I bought a PS3 just to play this game, and I am not disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom