• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Game That You Completed?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Scribblenauts Unlimited. Not 100%, but it was still good nevertheless. I kind of expected the ending, as it was fairly obvious from the start, but it was still enjoyable. Now, to 100% complete it... This is going to take a long time...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Today (well now yesterday...) I got New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land and Scribblenauts Unlimited with my Wii U.
EDIT: Wrong thread..... I'm tired :/

Last edited:
Skyward Sword. Almost 100%... couldn't get the last three pieces of heart. :-( But it's the closest I've ever gotten to 100% in any game, except for the really early NES games.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Mass Effect 2 ... again, for about the umpteenth time. And I must say, this was my most satisfying playthrough yet. I guess taking a brief hiatus from the series allowed me to approach it from different angles. I found that to be the case when I went back to ME1 prior to this playthrough. Also, not having to give a $%!# about ME3 repercussions (for whatever that's worth i.e. nothing) freed me quite a bit.

I actually managed to end the game with full Paragon and Renegade scores, a feat that I have never accomplished before.

Next I'll continue my femShep run through ME1 so I can carry her over into ME2.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Paper Mario: Sticker Star, beat it about a week ago now, it was an entertaining game while it lasted.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I just finished NSMB U. The final fight with Bowser (spoiler? XD) has got to be the best 2d fight with him next to SMW. The others were very bland but this one definitely stepped up on the fun factor.

I just finished NSMB U. The final fight with Bowser (spoiler? XD) has got to be the best 2d fight with him next to SMW. The others were very bland but this one definitely stepped up on the fun factor.

I completely agree with this statement.

Bowser Jr. clown car performance was sub par compared to the show the Koopalings put up in the final castle of New Super Mario Bros. 2. Seeing giant Bowser emerge, however, shook me to the bone. I instantly thought of Smash Bros. when he rolled in his shell. Very interesting twist allowing Mario to control the clown car. I've always wanted to pilot that thing.

Did I mention Bowser is absolutely gorgeous?

In other words, I recently completed Kid Icarus: Uprising. Hades is probably the best rail shooter boss ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom