• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I managed to get my hands on an original Gameboy edition of Link's Awakening for a little while. I'm borrowing it from somebody though, so I only have it for a couple of days. Anyway, I just finished Key Cavern!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just let my sword's load out on Lanayru Mining Facility, damn I just blasted through that mug, although I died against the boss because my Wiimote keeps getting out of sync and detecting stabs when I'm idling.

Mido

Version 1
It was once again, very dark. An opaque darkness. Link, now with sword firmly in hand, traversed through the Forsaken Fortress of Fortressness for a second time.

I have to say, it was quite fun to reek vengeance against my foes! :yes:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Blasted my load all over Ancient Cistern and, while I haven't completed it, am in the works of wrecking Sandship. Hero Mode, all boss heart containers, all upgrades i can get without grinding.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Holy cow I just blasted through Fire Sanctuary, uber pwned Ghirahim II! I love Hero Mode skyward strikes even though they're ridiculously OP, qimme dat. Also, I am starting to view Skyward Sword more from Link's perspective than an outsider's perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom