• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Just finished Skull Woods, which started to drive me crazy, as I couldn't defeat the boss. Then I found out it's recommended to buy the magic/green potion, which helped out a lot. :)

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
Just completed Stone Tower Temple and good lord is this dungeon confusing. Sadly, Twinmold is such an easy conclusion to an otherwise frustratingly difficult (yet still very rewarding) dungeon. It's a shame the Stone Mask only gets it's one use here, would have been cool to see more done with it.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Just completed Stone Tower Temple and good lord is this dungeon confusing. Sadly, Twinmold is such an easy conclusion to an otherwise frustratingly difficult (yet still very rewarding) dungeon. It's a shame the Stone Mask only gets it's one use here, would have been cool to see more done with it.

Totally agree with you on this one. Stone Tower, and the whole of Ikana Canyon, was so mysterious that it left me wanting more and more.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Thieves' Hideout

This is the first dungeon that I've completed in Lorule and if the rest follow suit--in terms of enjoyment, challenge and uniqueness--then I'm sure to really enjoy this game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just got done with House of Gales in Hero Mode. I haven't died in the dungeon, but I was murdered - twice - by the big ol' rocks in the Death Mountain trek. Pretty sad, 'eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom