• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Boss You've Hated the MOST in a Zelda Game?

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I hated fighting Twinmold. He was notorious for freezing my cartridge.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I hate the Morpha fight as well.

I hate Mothula from A Link To The Past. It actually makes me angry.

I wouldn't say I hate the Armogohma fight from Twilight Princess but I was really disappointed with it.

Probably the final boss of PH, the one where bellum takes over linebeck. To this day, I have not beaten him because of the stupid time stopper thingy!

You know that you don't need to draw the hourglass shape that quickly right? I had trouble on him too until I realized that I could take time drawing the shape.

I'll have to say Diababa from Twilight Princess (the Forest Temple boss, I think that's its name :P). Not that he's a hard boss, but it's just plain DUMB how most of the time it's just looking at you and not really attacking or anything. Very boring boss fight, although I gueeess it's understandable since it's the first boss in the game, but whatever....

Tingletopic

Just another Lets player
The boss, well its actually a mini-boss that i had the most trouble with was Darkhammer from twilight princess. this is the guy that you get the ball and chain from when you kill him. i had no idea what to do. i was just waiting for that steel ball to smack me in the face and kill me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom