• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Happens to Fairies?

T

The_man

Well there is no telling what happens. for all we know the fairy was going to the bar to have a beer or something, when all of a sudden wooosh!!!!! "I'm in a bottle .....really?" Sure its unlikely, but how often do you consider what is going on beyond your sword. Perhaps that Moblin was picking some flowers for his moblin wife when you stab him in the face. Anyways They have to do something if they dont give there own lifes to revive you. I know it's just a game world and therefore everything revolves around us entirely, but if i was a fairy i wouldn't kill myself cause some jerk that put me in a bottle couldn't get out of the way of his own bomb, and i sure as heck wouldn't sit there all day and wait for someone to throw something in my enchanted pond

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
If you're talking about the fairy fragments in Majora's Mask - those little fairies you have to collect to reconstitute a Great Fairy - they're exactly that - they are parts to a Great Fairy and different from the healing fairies.

There's a fanfic idea I've had for a very long time that I never wrote: The Medical Fairy's Handbook. If I ever get up the grit to write the thing, the plan is to make it somewhat text-book style, truly, a handbook/guide for young student healing fairies. There would be guides to different body types (per species - the common ailments of Zora, special consideration for open-rock wounds on a Goron, etc). And a portion regarding sacred Heroes and "The Hero's Body" with advice to not be alarmed if you see a young child with multiple scars - that's pretty much his lot in life.

Eh, I'll probably never write it, mostly because even though it's fantasy and deals with fantasy-style healing, I'm not a doctor and am not sure I want to expend energy doing the reasearch.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Perhaps Link grabs the fairy out of the bottle, hold it to his face, AND CHOMPS OFF THE FAIRY'S HEAD!!! Which is an excellent source of cholesterol. :lol:
...or what happens in the legend of Neil... <.<

...or simply the fairy dust-run away thing that Zeldafan163 was talking about. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom