• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
My playlist had changed recently:

Wii:
  • Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  • Trauma Center: New Blood
  • Trauma Team
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Wii Sports Resort
DS:
  • Trauma Center: Under the Knife
  • Trauma Center: Under the Knife2
  • Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • Pokémon: Platinum version
  • Pokémon: Soul Silver version
Yeah, I'm hooked with the Trauma Center series.

I recently beat Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for a second time. One, since my memory card corrupted and I needed to beat it again, and two, I'm in a Sonic mood. So now I'm replaying Sonic Heroes. I have Team Sonic completed already, so I'm working on Team Dark. After I beat Sonic Heroes, I plan on playing all the Zelda games again, and the ones I still haven't beaten, since I finally got Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I finally got Tales of Symphonia. I've been looking for it, but the first time I found it (used), I wasn't confident about the condition of the discs. It finally showed up at Gamestop and I was comfortable enough to buy it. I've barely started the journey, but it's one of my first RPGs, and while I'm still getting the hang of battling and skills, I'm really enjoying it so far. The story looks nice and some of the dialogue is really cute. Plus, I like all the characters so far. I probably won't get to play it as quickly as some games in the past, so this will be my "game of the moment" for many upcoming moments. :-)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Ooo, heck! I'm playing TONS of game atm:
Monster Hunter(PS2)
Monster Hunter Tri(Wii)
Pokemon heart gold(DS)
Metroid Prime 1,2 & 3(Wii)
Ocarina of Time(Wii VC)
Majora's Mask(Wii VC)
Super Scribblenauts(DS)
Pokemon Explorers of Time(DS)
and propbably some others but i forget...

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I finally got Tales of Symphonia. I've been looking for it, but the first time I found it (used), I wasn't confident about the condition of the discs. It finally showed up at Gamestop and I was comfortable enough to buy it. I've barely started the journey, but it's one of my first RPGs, and while I'm still getting the hang of battling and skills, I'm really enjoying it so far. The story looks nice and some of the dialogue is really cute. Plus, I like all the characters so far. I probably won't get to play it as quickly as some games in the past, so this will be my "game of the moment" for many upcoming moments. :-)

I'm also playing this game for the first time and after almost 30 hours, I'm still using disc 1 so I fear I still have a long way to go. It is one of the most awesome gamecube games I ever played, so I wish you good luck :P

Anyways, next to Tales of Symphonia I decided to finish TP this weekend after a long hiatus (thanks to endless ocean 2). I'm also trying to complete my pokedex in soulsilver, thanks to pokemon ruby (which I'm replaying) I have access to a lot of 3rd gen pokemon and I also have a lot of pokemon on diamond waiting (sadly I only have 1 DS so I can't trade yet). I tried AoL for the first time and after 5 minutes I was completely lost. I managed to get 50 points to upgrade my life though. I hope that I have internet next time I play it, I have the feeling I need some ZD help to finish the game :P

S

spiderbrush

Right now, I'm playing Eternal Sonata for the first time. I'm enjoying it, although I'm still not all that great at blocking. Which means I'm in trouble for New Game+ if I don't improve--but I probably will.

Mighty Bomb. I still don't understand how the level's work, but I'm trying to finish this game throughly, and it is very hard. :(

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii
LoZ: Spirit Tracks (minimalist run) - DS

Probably going to get back to Kingdom Hearts soon, too.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I got a perfect GS on Splinter Cell Conviction and am three achievements away from a perfect 1000 in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions.

I also plan too finish Eternal Darkness get to Spirit Tracks and maybe start up Wario Land Shake It or Alan Wake. I got so many games to start.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I started Dead Space Extraction, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Watchmen the End is Nigh with my brother. So far we are on the 3rd level of Dead Space, the 3rd section in DKC Returns, and on chapter four of Watchmen. I have also been playing Eternal Darkness again and plan on finally slaying Spider-Man SD with a perfect 1000.

Note: Sorry for double posting, but it's been some time, so you know.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
With Metroid Prime 2 down, I'm now playing Metroid Prime 3, and possibly Super Metroid after that. I also haven't finished Megaman and Bass, and I also started a number of Megaman X games. And I really should freakin' finish Sonic Colors...

How do like Sonic Colors so far? Haven't really heard anything good or bad about it from others. I just want someone's honest opinion on his latest 3D adventure.

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Recently i purchased metroid prime trilogy. I already beaten all the metroid prime games, but i tought it would be interesting with the new play control. I had my doubts before buying it, since i already have the games. But what the heck, i still bought it and was still freshly sealed. I did not regret buying it, because its awsome to play with the wii remote. Also love the bonus stuff, but i need friend voucers. Don't know if i can send my MP3 vouchers to my trilogy.

Anyway, i have beaten MP1 and now i'm busy with MP2 Echoes. Off to get the gravity booster, so i can finally move freely under water.

I'm playing The Minish Cap again, trying to do a three heart challenge. So far, going pretty good. =]

Next I'm going to play Castlevania Portrait of Ruin on Hard Mode on Level One. This will be my biggest challenge in that game.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've actually had Sonic Colors since like 13 hours after launch, and stopped playing it when I took a bit of a break from games. But, Sonic Colors is a great game. Well, it isn't as great as sitting down and playing a game of Sonic Adventure 2, but it is a good game. Sonic was the first series I ever got into, so I feel confident that I know what a good Sonic game is. It's fun to play, but may be too easy at times, though I suck at timing jumps and stuff so I was stuck near the end. The visuals are also freakin' sweet, you'll like what you see when you get to the Starlight Carnival, I guarantee it.

When it comes to Sonic, I usually like simple fun, That's pretty much how I feel with Sonic Colors.

Thanks for the response FD. Yeah, Sonic Adventure 2 was like one of the best 3D Sonic games. I got Colors but I don't think I'll play it anytime soon. Busy with other games.

I have also finished Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions with a perfect 1000 gamerscore. So now my main focus is Eternal Darkness.

Last edited:
Me and my friend on Zeldauniverse have been playing Supersmash Bro's Brawl eversince 9:30 since we've got up. It' 16:02 and we're taking a mini-break. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom