• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do to Relax or Sooth Yourself

Kleora

Kleora
Lay in bed, reading a good book while playing a playlist of some 50+ soundtracks from various Zelda games.

Listen to some Billie Holiday,
or the Ink Spots.
Or maybe some Trip-Hop...I dunno. ^^

I listen to relaxing music. :3

Night Owl

~Momentai
Eat Ice cream :lol:

Usually I read, Bite my tongue(sometimes you need to do it to prevent foolish mistakes), Take slow deep breaths, Video games sometimes, Try putting things into a positive light,etc.

Normally I pop in a Video Game and start playing it... or if its a bad headache I take a shower then take a nap... :P

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
lotsa' sleep :3

Watch some MLP

I watch some live stream.

Play some Lost Planet 2 and quote my favorite characters sayings "As we head into this god forsaken dessert; I can only taste sand and blood."

Play some Mass Effect 2 and again with the quotes "Hard Work is like pissing yourself in dark pants, Warm feeling; but no one really notices"

Walk to a park and sketch things I see.

Play piano

Did I mention sleep?

Graphic Design

Putting on my fluttershy T shirt that says "YAY" at the bottom and walking around the mall to see how many people ask to take a picture with me lol.

Moar sleep...

And my final method, for my 16th birthday my old man gave me his giant old school speakers these things are taller than most cars. And I have a secret mix tape full of my top 10 songs I keep on me at all times . I pop that in and sit in my custom chair made specifically for this one event I only have to do on my most horrid of days. I crank the volume to the max and set a glass (champagne glass) of kool-aid and set it on the side of me on a small table and I put on my black shades and slump down in the chair and click play and the power of the sound that comes out of the speakers is sooo powerful it pushes the glass backwards off the table and into my hand and I play through the entire tape and once it's over, I stand up and I am recharged. :cool:

^(yes I did get that idea from a show and if you guess it all my Internets to you) lol^

Last edited:
I just fell in love with that rainy website :love:
That just got part of my relaxing things list.

If I just want to relax, I lay down and try to think of some story I could write or I listen to music.
But if I'm upset and want to calm down and relax, I try to distract myself by listening to music, playing video games or reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom