• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did YOU Wish For?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
To coincide with CheeseXCrackers' latest SS thread, I decide to bring up the same subject: the Triforce atop Skyloft in Skyward Sword. On with the topic: what did YOU personally wish for? We all know what Link himself wished for, what with Fi's assertive behavior backing him and all, but what about you?

I wished for Zelda to return to her former self, as I personally didn't take kindly to her Hylia personality. Yeah, not too relevant at that point in the story, but hey, I do what I gotta do. [noparse]^^[/noparse]

Last edited:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I wished Link would marry me <3 ...no really, I havent even thought about this! xD Maybe a game in the twilight realm? Thatd be amazing!

Skunk

Floof
I personlly just wished to end Skyward Sword. I really wanted it to end, not that it was a bad game, I just wanted to end it.

Fig

The Altruist
I actually wished for at least more signs of affections at the end of the game. Hate me or so, but I really would have loved when Link and his best friend finally told each other what they mean to one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom