• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Top 10 Video Games of All Time?

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Mine are,

1. Super Mario 64
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Goldeneye 007
4. Super Mario World
5. Super Mario Galaxy 2
6. Majoras Mask
7. Perfect Dark
8. Twilight Princess
9. Super Mario Galaxy
10. Star Fox 64

Last edited:

squadala

I don't like you either
1. Majora's Mask
2. Earthbound
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Super Mario Galaxy 2
5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
6. Pokemon Emerald
7. Twilight Princess
8. Wind Waker
9. Mother 3
10. Pokemon Crystal

I recommend anyone who reads this plays them all. :)

1. Majoras Mask
2. Fifa 11
3. Ocarina Of Time
4. Twilight Princess
5. Modern Warfare 2
6. Call OF Duty 4
7. WWF No Mercy
8. Call OF Duty 2
9. Final Fantasy 7
10. Call Of Duty Black Ops

As you might be able to tell, I'm a man of few series hehe.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
1. Ocarina of Time :)
2. Twilight Princess
3. The Wind Waker
4. Super Mario Galaxy
5. Donkey Kong 64
6. Super Mario 64
7. Super Mario Galaxy 2
8. Super Mario Sunshine
9. Majora's Mask
10. A Link to the Past

Link and Mario are my favourite heroes. Donkey Kong also have a game in my top 10 (I want a 3D sequel with King K. Rool :( ). My other favourite series (Metroid, EarthBound/Mother and Super Smash Bros.) are in "lower league" (11-20). Skyward Sword will change my list without a doubt.

1. Zelda Series (All Tied)
2.Smash Bros Melee
3.Resident Evil 4
4.Donkey Kong Country Series (All Tied)
5.Brainlord
6.Spyro the Dragon
7.Zombies ate my Neighbors
8.Super Mario World
9.StarFox Assault
10.Kirby and the Crystal Shards

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Goldeneye 007
3. Splinter Cell
4. Majora's Mask
5. Phantasy Star 4
6. Perfect Dark (N64)
7. Halo
8. Super Mario Bros
9. Ninja Gaiden (NES)
10. LoZ

Pen

The game is on!
01. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
02. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
03. Pokémon Soul Silver Versione
04. Super Mario Galaxy 2
05. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
06. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
07. Super Mario Galaxy
08. Kirby Super Star Ultra
09. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
10. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

I assume you mean my favourite rather than the ones I think objectively are the best. More or less in the right order for me.

1) Team Fortress 2
2) Majora's Mask
3) Batman: Arkham Asylum
4) Resident Evil 4
5) Half Life 2
6) Ocarina of Time
7) Paper Mario 2
8) Timesplitters: Future Perfect
9) Smash Bros Melee
10) Discworld Noir

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
In no particular order.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid Prime
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Resident Evil 4
Halo Combat Evolved
Splinter Cell Conviction
Grand Theft Auto IV
Street Fighter II
Streets of Rage 2

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

No need to really explain why. I remember looking forward to this game for a really long time. When it was finally released, it lived up to the hype and then some. I remember skipping school for a day or two to finish a dungeon I was working on. The game absolutely blew my mind as I played it and revolutionized video games. It will be on top of my best games list for a really long time.

2. Metal Gear Solid (Playstation)

Interesting that my top two games of all-time came out a month apart from each other. Metal Gear Solid was one of the first games to be story-centric. It seemed like the game has more cutscenes than actual gameplay. But that's what makes it so great. I also loved all the unique things about it, like having to plug in your controller into port #2 in order to beat a boss, or having to read the back of the game case to find the right codec to contact someone.

3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

I have played through this game dozens of times and it is just as good each time I play it. It is as close to a perfect game as you can get.

4. Final Fantasy VII (Playstation)

The first RPG I ever played. I was never a fan of turn-based combat and always hated RPGs, but this game changed my mind and made me love RPGs.

5. Oblivion (PC)

I really love open world RPGs like this. The world is huge and alive and it feels like the possibilities are endless. There is always something new to be discovered in the game. And on the PC version with mods you get even more gameplay out of it.

6. Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)

Any of the NES Mario games can go here really, but I chose this SMB2 since it was the game I always came back to as a kid. I know this isn't the real Super Mario Bros. 2, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

7. Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo 64)

This game made first-person shooters for consoles popular. Both the single player and multiplayer versions were a blast.

8. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Playstation 2)

It's tough to rank the Grand Theft Auto series. Either one of the games can go in my top 10, but I loved the overall theme and feel of Vice City the most.

9. Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)

As a huge fan of Disney and Square, I loved this game. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the later games as the story got too Final Fantasy-like and lost the feel of the original game.

10. Amplitude (Playstation 2)

A very underrated game. This is the sequel to Frequency, a music game made by Harmonix, the developers of the original Guitar Hero and Rock Band. If you love music games, these two games are must-plays. I hope they release a similar game sometime in the near future instead of more Band games.

Very good question!
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Super Mario 64
3. Wind Waker
4. Majoras Mask
5. Super Mario Galaxy
6. Banjo Kazooie
7. Twilight Princess
8. SSB Brawl
9. Link's Awakening
10. Phantom Hourglass

Hero of…. #s, I guess
1. Zelda: Majora's Mask
2. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee
4. Zelda: Twilight Princess
5. Zelda: Wind Waker
6. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
7. Super Smash Bros.
8. Zelda: Triforce of the Gods
9. Zelda I
10. Star Wars: Battlefront II

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
The "top 10 video game question", AKA the ultimate "are you a nerd or not" question. Mine points both towards nerdliness and non-nerdliness. I'm gonna shut up now and make my list :lol:.

1. Halo 3 - Best end to a trilogy in history; no contest.
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - You can't honestly say OoT is better. This game OWNS OoT in EVERY aspect!
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Beat the campaign and you'll know why it's on my list.
4. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Yet again higher than OoT, but just for personal preference. I love everything about this game.
5. Portal/Portal 2 - You're insane if you don't like these games. They're sooo fun for casual and hardcore alike, and the comedy makes is that much better.
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - I know I've said nothing but bad things about this game, but would I dedicate months of difficulty and frustration to beating this game if I hated it?
7. Halo: Combat Evolved - The game that started the best video gaming trilogy of all time. Enough said.
8. Adventure - I bet you didn't expect an Atari 2600 game on here, now did you? This game was Zelda before the idea of Zelda was concieved. Heck, I bet this game inspired Zelda! If you are a self-respecting Zelda fan, play this game.
9. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty- Host of the biggest plot twist to this very day, this game is downright freaking amazing! PLAY IT!!
10. Guitar Hero II - I bet this came out of nowhere! The best game of the GH series, before Activision ruined it. It's still very good, to this day.

Well, there's my top 10. That took FOREVER to write!! It fluxuates constantly, so I had to think really hard to find a really solid one.

Super Smash Bros Brawl
WW
Super Mario Sunshine
MM
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Tales of Symphonia
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Tales of Phantasia
Final Fantasy VI

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN