• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Prince Sidon

Explorer of Hyrule
ZD Champion
I've been speed running the main quests so the Queen Gibdo is so hard this time around, I only got autobuild because I need the travel madaliaon XD

Finally re-found this special blessing temple! It’s too bad they didn’t make more like it. Great concept!

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpeg
    IMG_2418.jpeg
    849.7 KB · Views: 4
I just shot a Bokoblin off a bear, ran around angry bear trying to chase me down, mounted it, befriended it then rode it to stampede the stunned bokoblin to death. Then I ride the bear to the nearest chasm, jumped off and froze bear to see if I could push him to the depths. Dude died of a heart attack I think… I wonder if anyone has successfully got an animal in the depths…

Grinding dragon parts, four times, ten minute intervals… that lovely dragon music in BOTW becomes annoying after forty Minutes of grinding in TOTK…

All that grinding of dragon parts (along with lynel guts) for the Fierce Deity upgrade makes the floating coliseum in the depths and the three king gleeoks in the sky a breeze…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom