• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Sorry if this has been posted before; but I'm struggling to find a certain supply and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue/ has any advice regarding this.

Update for anyone interested in the subject down the line: I literally got my first Lynel gut one blood moon after making this post. Due to how long it had taken me to get one I decided to be a lil stinker and use a dupe glitch to reach my goal. 5 minutes later I was able to fully upgrade my armor set.

At this moment I am collecting korok seeds, I have more than 180, I am going to complete 100% of the game, this may take some time.
I have 100% on Zelda botw, so I will also have 100% on Zelda totk

Started a second run. I've beaten the Wind Temple already, but instead of going right to the next temple like I did last time, I'm gonna complete as many of the Rito Village sidequests as I can, as well as waking at least two great fairies.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yesterday I started labbing out a method for ascending Hyrule Castle to grab the Champion's Leathers immediately off the Great Sky Island, before going to Lookout Landing or anywhere else cuz that's how I wanna start my second playthrough. If I sneak to the Kakariko gachapon machine for a balloon, I can work with everything I can obtain on the GSI. I would use a balloon with a burning wood bundle fused to it instead of a flame emitter so I don't use any battery on the ascent. I would attach a single fan to the back so I can go forward to touch the wall and climb the rest of the way once the balloon times out. Then I would just need a handful of stamina recovery meals to make it the rest of the way up. Looking forward to trying this soon... just gotta finish 100%ing my complete file first.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I had called out sick from work today, and I managed to use my time wisely.

2024030614173200-CC47F0DEC75C1FD3B1F95FA9F9D57667.jpg

Every korok seed is now accounted for, and the map is now at 100% completion. Yay! It only took almost 400 hours, which is actually less than the 500 it took me the first time with BotW. I found 902 of them on my own with no guide or korok mask. The frustratingly vast majority of the 98 koroks I did not find on my own were in spots I had previously investigated but still overlooked somehow or other. Like... at least 80/98 were right smack on top of hero's path lines. oof. But, at least it's done! I still have to talk to Hestu about this, but I'll take my time moseying on over there.

I had called out sick from work today, and I managed to use my time wisely.

2024030614173200-CC47F0DEC75C1FD3B1F95FA9F9D57667.jpg

Every korok seed is now accounted for, and the map is now at 100% completion. Yay! It only took almost 400 hours, which is actually less than the 500 it took me the first time with BotW. I found 902 of them on my own with no guide or korok mask. The frustratingly vast majority of the 98 koroks I did not find on my own were in spots I had previously investigated but still overlooked somehow or other. Like... at least 80/98 were right smack on top of hero's path lines. oof. But, at least it's done! I still have to talk to Hestu about this, but I'll take my time moseying on over there.
Any secret places that stood out for 100%? i haven’t played for a while but I’m still missing .05%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom