• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Currently hunting either for a shiny Mawile or Kirlia. I'll take any of the two, but I already have a Mawile, so I am hoping I get Kirlia. XD

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I have just now defeated Diantha in Pokemon Y. My team:
Dolphox
Talonflame
Gogoat
Aegislash
Tyrantrum
Pangoro

Admittedly it's not the most balanced team, but for my first time through the league I specifically choose those exclusively from the newest generation and with whom I've spent the majority of my time with (as it's the conclusion of a long journey together) and NO LEGENDARIES.

Now I'm looking forward to the post-game content.

Last edited:
EV training and I hate it so much.

Man, I'm just glad they made it a lot easier in XY with the Super Training. It was really tedious EV training in Black 2 and White 2 because of the lack of good spots. I remember that if you wanted defense EVs, you were pretty much out of luck for a spot that would grant you 100% encounter rate with Pokemon that would give those EVs.

Does anyone know the best way to get money in this game? It can't be the Elite Four, because that gives hardly anything really.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Man, I'm just glad they made it a lot easier in XY with the Super Training. It was really tedious EV training in Black 2 and White 2 because of the lack of good spots. I remember that if you wanted defense EVs, you were pretty much out of luck for a spot that would grant you 100% encounter rate with Pokemon that would give those EVs.
So I've heard.... >.>
Does anyone know the best way to get money in this game? It can't be the Elite Four, because that gives hardly anything really.

Battle Chateau, Amulet Coin, and Prize Money O-Power.

pkfroce

Skelepuns

There's an even easier way to EV Train. Using Hordes, Pokerus, and these items that you get from the Battle Maison. With all that together, you get 50 EV's per battle I think.

Anyway, I'm training my DIGGERSBY THO. Oh, and doing Battle Maison for items.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Making preparations for when I have to transfer everything on the 27th and helping with the ZD Pokémon League thing we have in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom