• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
I'm currently playing Pokemon X and trying to hatch a Shiny Eevee, but not for competitive use, just to have an actual Pokemon Pet. Aside from that, i'm trying to get into the competitive side of it but also have some fun with it like train and raise a Pokemon Trainer Red team, Paul from D&P(anime), Gary/Blue/Green etc. Also probably an Eeveelution team just for fun and what not. My current progress in hatching a Shiny Eevee is that I have... 110 eevees hatched and no shiny yet.

I just got Pokemon X and my battery today.

Let's see, my starter is Fennekin
I just beat the Santalune gym leader and am leveling on the way to the next city.
I've caught some good Pokemon:
Zigzagoon
Bunnelby
Pikachu
Far Fetched
Azurill
Riolu
Litleo
Dunsparce

I'm still looking for a decent level Fletchling.

I'm on route 7. I've got new new Pokemon.

Raltz Male
Bulbasaur
Doduo
Pancham
Skiddo
Honedge
Snorlax
Swirlix

My current team is:
Fennekin
Far fetched
Swirlix
Doduo
Honedge
Dunsparce

Began replaying Black 2 earlier today. Got to Virbank, had a Dewott and a Flaafy. Stopped, because I was getting pissed at the RNG not being on my side.

I used to be a huge fan of Pokemon when I was 10 and 11, but it has frustrated me more than given me enjoyment nowadays. Maybe I don't like the RPG genre as much, or the competitive side of the franchise has intimidated me. But I'm still watching chuggaaconroy's Pokemon Platinum, so I don't really know where my interest in Pokemon is going.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Began replaying Black 2 earlier today. Got to Virbank, had a Dewott and a Flaafy. Stopped, because I was getting pissed at the RNG not being on my side.

I used to be a huge fan of Pokemon when I was 10 and 11, but it has frustrated me more than given me enjoyment nowadays. Maybe I don't like the RPG genre as much, or the competitive side of the franchise has intimidated me. But I'm still watching chuggaaconroy's Pokemon Platinum, so I don't really know where my interest in Pokemon is going.

Love Chugga, i'm watching that LP too, mainly because even with games i've personally played he shows so much detail and little bits of information you can easily miss, plus his enthusiasm is so awesome, he's so much more passionate about the games than the views ^^.

Well i finally completely my Living Dex......... it took since the release of Omega Ruby

Pokemon X, Just got into Cyllage City, snagged a ton of Pokemon on the way, revived my Tyrunt Fossil, evolved my Ralts and Marill, grabbed a green bike and I'm training and Poke Mon Amieng my newbies.

My new Pokemon are:
Meditite-I'm not loving it. Dropped him off at the Daycare.
Inkay-I'm not loving it.
Drifloon-One of my favorite Ghost Types.
Hippopotoss-Always wanted one, strong lil guy.
Machop-One of my favorite Fighting Types.
Helioptile-I'm liking it so far.
Ryhorn-Its okay.
Sandile-One of my favorite Ground Types.
Mawhile-Always wanted one.
Tyrunt-Awesome!!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
EV training some Pokemon, mainly few of my six Rotom and few others. Also bred few Pokemon, mostly offensive Rotom and some others while watching some ShadyPenguinn.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I'm not playing at this very minute, but I am in the process of breeding a 6 IV Trump Card Farfetch'd for my boyfriend. It's one of his favorite Pokemon and we both have a theme of using under-used, or forgotten Pokemon in our teams. After that, I'll probably re-breed my kitties (Persian, Liepard, Pyroar, Purugly, etc.) for my kitty team because I want to redo all of their egg moves and maybe switch a few natures around.

I also recently found my copy of Yellow laying around and started a new file on that for nostalgia's sake, nicknaming my Pokemon very random things for fun in Pokemon Stadium (since nicknames will frequently tint a Pokemon's color in that game). Such as my Mankey, named 'Motorbike' and my Butterfree named 'Sarcasm'. I usually never nickname my Pokemon because I often have too many of them to think of that many names. Since there is no breeding in Yellow, I have much fewer Pokemon so it's easier to think of things. However, we're mostly naming them completely random things and words solely to be silly with it.

So far we have: Buttons (Pikachu), Lamp (Pidgey), Motorbike (Mankey), Sarcasm (Butterfree), Polyhedron (Magikarp) and Marvin (Spearow).

Pokemon X:

I beat Courmaline Gym

I caught a Gible and a Shiny Fletchling!

I'm in the Lumiose Badlands and the current team I'm leveling is

Bouldore
Sandile
Pancham
Litleo
Dunsparce
Fletchling.
Eee! Shiny!

Well, I kicked Team Flare out of the power plant, but that hasn't solved the black out problem in Lumiouse City.

I've evolved my Braixen, Machop, Fletchling, Gible and Sandile.

Several of my Pokemon love me to bits...apparently my Boldoure and Drifblim sniff me at night or something the weirdos.

I've planted some berries and learned that trainer's mom knocked over daddy dearest at a race. :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom