• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Some Good RPGs?

Final Fantasy (all except VIII it's sucks), Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG for more like retro consoles RPG.

It may not be the type of RPG's your going for, but I highly reccomend the Paper Mario series. Besides Zelda they are my favorite games ever. They really are amazing.

Play Megami Tensei for the Famicom it is pretty good, so are most games that spun off of it.

Hmm Earthbound/Mother 3, Pokemon, Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, the Mario & Luigi series, and the Final Fantasy games... although X was the last FF game I liked. :/

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Chrono Trigger is the singular best RPG ever in the history of man. Final Fantasu VI comes right behind it, then FFVII, basically the whole FF series after CT.

Then there's the Mother series, Pokemon, Castlevania, Tales of Symphonia, Super Mario RPG (Square made that one, so it's undoubtedly good).

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
Final Fantasy
Break of Fire
Pokemon
Chrono Trigger
Legends of Dragoon

Final Fantasy (all except VIII it's sucks), Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG for more like retro consoles RPG.

Matter of opinion. Final Fantasy VIII received most positive reviews from critics and was commercially successful within two days having since being released in '98-'99

Try Grandia on the psx, even though it's old, it's still fun to play.

Try the Tales series (tales of symphonia, tales of vesperia, tales of graces f,...), it's action based rpg really fun to play in my opinion (i'm a fan of these games), plus you can play with friends! :D

There is Star Ocean, it's like the Tales of games, but a bit different in the battle system and really enjoyable, and you can still play with friends! :)

You can try Breath of Fire, i like them, they're pretty nice games.
I know other games like Suikoden, Wild Arms but i never had the chance to play them.

Oh and if you haven't you should try Golden Sun on the Gba, it's pretty awesome!

Mother 3
Earthbound
Golden Sun
Golden Sun The Lost Age
Crono Trigger
Final Fantasy 4-9
Fallout 3
Thats all that comes to mind at the moment so there you go.

you should try monster hunter tri, i'm not sure it'll be an rpg because it's not turn based but i'd say it qualifies

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favorite game besides Zelda is Fable, absolutely love it! (sequels are fun, too, but less challenging and stories aren't as good as the original)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom