• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are One of the Most Random Names You Gave Link in the Games?

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I think I can beat anyone on this one. The very first time I ever played zelda, it was OoT, and I was about six or seven years old. For some reason that I still can't remember (probably because I never knew his name was supposed to be Link) I named him:
...I don't even remember why, but...well, now it's just a running joke (or tradition) whenever I get a new Zelda game, I always name the first file 0987.
Ah, Zelda. Always such good random memories...

I think I can beat anyone on this one. The very first time I ever played zelda, it was OoT, and I was about six or seven years old. For some reason that I still can't remember (probably because I never knew his name was supposed to be Link) I named him:
...I don't even remember why, but...well, now it's just a running joke (or tradition) whenever I get a new Zelda game, I always name the first file 0987.
Ah, Zelda. Always such good random memories...

OMG When I Was Little I Thought Link Was Zelda, So I Named Link Zelda in the 1st Zelda Game I Played Which Was OoT After That I Always Named Him Link It Bothers Me If I Dont Name Him Link :):lol:

D

DannyPidgeon

I pretty much give Link a completely random name every time I start out a new game. Some names included TheMan, Injury, Epona, Sinbad, and the classic RPG I'm-too-impatient-to-get-this-started name, AAAA.

Epona

Ordon Village
I name him Link 95% of the time, but sometimes I used to name him whatever my favorite stuffed animal was at the time. :P

I usually name him Crevor: When I was younger, I had a crush on a kid named Trevor, and thought I should name my character that, but didn't want anyone to find out, so I changed it to Crevor... and it stuck.

The first time I named him on my own, instead of naming him link, I named him Viper. (From the game, Code Name Viper)

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
haha, this is funny! :) I once named my OOT Link 'idiot'...and i don't remember why, them I did my WW one as 'Linky'....and as for TP? just Link and Epona...but in ST I named him either 'Ganon' or 'Swift"...

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Omg i have named link so many FUNNY yet AWESOMe things. In Tp I named him Goku, in WW I named him Ichigo :)!, in ST i named him Sora, and in PHG i named in Grimmjow XD it fit hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom