• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
I was out to eat at a buffet as a lil birthday treat for myself and I watched these parents get in a fight with the staff and then walk out without paying, dragging their three little kids out with them. Poor kids looked terrified. I feel bad for the kids and the staff. Some people, man...
I am sorry that happened and on your b-day too. :(

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Someone in a discord server I'm in the other day said they really wanted a "spooky" black cat in response to someone posting a wholesome cat meme. I figured it was just one of those statements that we all say about stuff we want, but no last night they actually impulsively adopted a black cat. A rescue, formerly abused. And they already want to give up on the cat. They adopted it for their own stupid aesthetic reasons and are surprised that it is an individual and needs some love? I'm so mad about it but I don't wanna make a scene in the server, doesn't change what they did.

I hate people who view animals this way. They're not damn accessories.
Bring that cat to my place. My wife and I love animals!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I was out to eat at a buffet as a lil birthday treat for myself and I watched these parents get in a fight with the staff and then walk out without paying, dragging their three little kids out with them. Poor kids looked terrified. I feel bad for the kids and the staff. Some people, man...
Oh, by the way, happy birthday!

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
Feel annoyed that my brother puts my father through an inquiston anytime my pa helps me [why did you let Fierce stay for lunch? Even though I paid for lunch..], and counts how many spoons or coffee cups; he gets mad we use one more spoon than usual. I mean when people have company.. they use more utensils and cups..

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Feel annoyed that my brother puts my father through an inquiston anytime my pa helps me [why did you let Fierce stay for lunch? Even though I paid for lunch..], and counts how many spoons or coffee cups; he gets mad we use one more spoon than usual. I mean when people have company.. they use more utensils and cups..
wow sounds a bit bum headed.....

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
maybe it is tomorrow for them!!!
I've worked for DirecTV before, and I know why blackouts and why areas buy exclusive rights to broadcast sports, but for those who's favorite teams aren't local, or who don't have a local team, like Idaho, you get shafted and have to dig and hunt to watch and support your favorite teams.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've worked for DirecTV before, and I know why blackouts and why areas buy exclusive rights to broadcast sports, but for those who's favorite teams aren't local, or who don't have a local team, like Idaho, you get shafted and have to dig and hunt to watch and support your favorite teams.
I feel you on blackouts, I got my mom and dad tickets to an Astros game for a birtday present for him, and the game they were at was excusive to some random streaming service, and the only TV providers listed were cable ones so I was out of luck since I use Hulu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom