• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple: Desperate for Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, I'm stuck in the stupid water temple, and I am completely clueless on what to do. I don't have the longshot yet, so there are a lot of things I can't do. I got the water to rise to the floor where you enter, but I have looked everywhere on every floor, and have no idea what to do! Please help!:zora:

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I just cleared the water temple recently, so I can probably help you. =)
You'll need to be a bit more specific, though. What is it exactly that you're having trouble with?

Beeker

Wild Card
You'll probably need to find as many keys as you can. I'm not sure how far into the temple you are, though... Look around everywhere again if you need to, you may have missed something.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, I have the compass, so i've been trying to look for keys. (Not working) If I could find 1 more key, I'll be good. I think. There's only one more locked door in the central room.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Getting the map would certainly help a lot.
But like what Beeker said, feel free to go back and look around again.
It's a bit more tedious in the water temple since there are some rooms that you can only access depending on the water level.
But there are a lot of hidden rooms in that temple. It's very non-linear, and it's easy to miss something.
Go to any location that has a treasure chest you haven't unlocked in the rooms you can access and see what you can do there.
Back tracking is definitely the best solution in this temple. =)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You only will get the longshot after you defeatb the mid boss. But to get acces to the mid boss you need to open a locked door on the higer levels. One advice I can give you is to check hidden rooms which also contains at the MID BUILDING. The one where you can higher the water level. And otherwise also checks for a crack at the floor. These are hints I give you. I don't wanna ruin it by telling the exact locations ;)

Get the water level to the lowest point. Then you must go to the bottom floor of the main room where all the sand is and go into the pillar in the middle, get to the ocarina water level thing and play the song (the water level rises and a brown box floats up). After that go under where a brown box was.

thats the key everybody misses

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
That place is just a locked door, that I need a key for. I checked. Unless you're talking about the middle floor. Cuz' at the very top, it's just a locked door.

Beeker

Wild Card
Get the water level to the lowest point. Then you must go to the bottom floor of the main room where all the sand is and go into the pillar in the middle, get to the ocarina water level thing and play the song (the water level rises and a brown box floats up). After that go under where a brown box was.

thats the key everybody misses

Have to admit, I missed that one the first playthrough:)

For keys, did you get all the bombable walls/floors, and also the room with the whirlpool-y thing? In that one, you have to use your Iron boots to land on part of a statue and use your Hookshot to activate a switch.

Hello I'm new here, I'm not sure where to ask my nephew gave me Zelda Ocarina of Time any way is there anyway I could reset it back to the beginning? because its so confusing because if you're at the castle or in a village it says to attack and theres nothing to attack,Thanks for your help Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom