• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple: Desperate for Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hello I'm new here, I'm not sure where to ask my nephew gave me Zelda Ocarina of Time any way is there anyway I could reset it back to the beginning? because its so confusing because if you're at the castle or in a village it says to attack and theres nothing to attack,Thanks for your help Rita

If you need help in a Zelda game, go to the Zelda Game Help section of the forums.
I know it isn't in the right place, but I'll answer your question. By 'attack', it just means that you roll when you press the button. Or jump attack if you're targeting.:D

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
No no no no no no.....Beeker means in that in the central room you should raise the water level, jump into the water, use the iron boots, and you will see a hole where one of the rising blocks was. Jump down in there, use the hookshot on one of the targets on the ceiling, kill the enemies, and collect the small key in the chest that is in the little alcove where the enemies drop down.

Italics=a bit unsure of whether that information is correct (but I'm pretty sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom