• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Visions and Boss Battle Mode

What do you think about Boss battle and Visions?

• Want Boss Batle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care about it.

• Dislike the new boss battle mode.

• Visions= Good thing

• Couldn't care less

• Hate visions.

• Total voters

DLC

Soul Drummer.
What are your thoughts on boss battle mode and visions? I will not use the visions, but i don't mind having them there. The Boss battle mode i am excited for though.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I think that Visions could be a good thing! More experienced Zelda players probably will not use them, but remember, a lot of people who have never played any of the LOZ games, let alone Ocarina of Time, will be playing Ocarina of Time 3D as their first Zelda game ever. They might need a little push in the right direction if they get stuck.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Both Visions and Boss Battles are good, but I would like to see mirror mode as an option, not mirrored-only Master Quest - how about standard Master Quest or mirrored Normal Quest?

Boss Battle mode definitely sounds interesting. I wonder if there will be any unlockable that you get for beating the "gauntlet". That would be cool. And I do enjoy fighting several of the bosses in OoT, so it will be nice to not have to replay the game just to fight them again.

As for the Visions, I don't care too much about them. I definitely won't use them, and I don't think I'd use them even if I hadn't played the game before. Although I supposed if I was really stuck I might, so I guess it could be helpful to new players. But then, in a way, all of this "built-in guide to games" stuff is good, because it will allow Nintendo to make harder games for those of us who enjoy a challenge.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I believe the vision option is for this generation's gamers. think about it, most 5-11 year olds have never even heard of OoT, let alone a Nintendo 64. So adding that visions option is like the back-bone for up-and-coming gamers.

And the Boss Battles option seems great, but i really hope that includes mini-bosses. Dark Link, here i come!!!

The boss mode will be so amazing. Especially in the MQ version with double damage being done. With no time to recover.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
Boss Battle Gauntlet sounds like an amazing addition! I'd agree with blackice_cc in that I hope there's a reward for doing so, but even if there isn't, it sounds like such a cool challenge. (I might even brave a 3-heart Boss Gauntlet challenge, who knows!)

As for the visions, I can see how they'd be useful. But I definitely won't be using them. (Unless they have added content that is challenging, but even then, probably not.) I'm so accustomed to that game, I play it through at least twice every year, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom