• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Two Stories Ready for Publishing (just Need Time and Perhaps Characters)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Better late than never, Dan. ;) Alright, I have taken your data and saved it, I don't wanna lose it. :P Btw, I will pm you about something.

And Violet. No, I don't remember about Caithyln. Who's that? D: I'm just kidding, of course I remember about her. She did make the cut, she has to be somewhere in that list that I posted in my blog. :cool:

Wow yout writing a book that is awesome. i cannot wait to get mine published. it is cool to know that their are fellow authors not far off lol. Congrats and keep up the great work it is awesome and looks great :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow yout writing a book that is awesome. i cannot wait to get mine published. it is cool to know that their are fellow authors not far off lol. Congrats and keep up the great work it is awesome and looks great :D

Hey there, fellow writer. :) It is nice to see people around here like to write...and also get their work published. What is your book about, if I may inquire? You don't have to tell me, I was merely curious. Mine, if you don't know yet, is basically about fantasy/mythology, a work that I have put together from past stories that I wrote and never finished. :P Btw, thanks. ;)

My story is about a girl named Elessia who starts the book with a bout of amnesia while on a mission to rid the world of an evil necromancer named Invecron. it is a fantasy novel that i am almost done. well the first one is almost done lol

p.s. and btw i have the first chapter on the writing thread thingy if you wanna read it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My story is about a girl named Elessia who starts the book with a bout of amnesia while on a mission to rid the world of an evil necromancer named Invecron. it is a fantasy novel that i am almost done. well the first one is almost done lol

p.s. and btw i have the first chapter on the writing thread thingy if you wanna read it.

I will surely look for it, HH, whenever I find time to read. Don't worry, I always find time to do everything I say I want to do. XD But atm I am working on my story, which has been giving me a bit of a trouble lately. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom