• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Two Stories Ready for Publishing (just Need Time and Perhaps Characters)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Update time. :P And what an update this is. Hear me out.

Alright, so I am two - maybe three - chapters away from finishing the story. So maybe by tomorrow or the day after that can I truly call this story finished. Wooohoooooooooo!

Awesome, right? :)

Well no. Uh-oh, just hold on... :P

This story that I am about to finish is not the same story I had in mind at first. I tried dealing with that story as best as I could, but the story just got away from me with so much details and happenings all over the world that if I went on with it I would find myself writing it come the next year. Atsie doesn't have that kinda time, so what I did was start all over with a more brief/compact story, (to get this publishing rush out of me) plus, this other story introduces my dragir character as I wanted to introduce him in the first place and not as I did in that ROTD story that I wrote here. You will <3 the new story, I am sure. And what's best, if everything goes well with the publishing, the book could be ready even before this month ends. :)

The two chapters that you read here and the quotes will still be used in my writing, but differently.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So the big bad wolf is here to announce some important news. No, I am not the big bad wolf, I meant to say the Great One. :P

My story is finally finished, and though many ZDers who are interested in this project are not present, I will still go ahead and give an update on what you can expect.

The story, as I said in my previous post, is not the same. It is related though, and is just the first of several to come. It is a series, and I am taking it slow with it because I want to do a good job with it, as good a job as I can. Characters that you can expect to see during the series are several from the ones that were submitted and from family and friends -- The All-Father chose to remove a few unneeded ones, and several's roles were altered in order to fit the story. ;)

What comes next will be me drawing a picture in paint for the cover of the book, just in case I don't happen to like the generic ones that I will be offered upon submission. So, the next step is finishing that cover pic and then just arrange everything so that it looks good enough for printing. After that, it is up to the company to produce the book. I dunno how long it would take them, but I am guessing that it is not too long.

Anywho - as you lot tend to say :P - If any of you wish to know the full cast for the first story, just pm me or vm and I will let you know. If all goes well, I might post here again someday with a link to the site where you can buy the book(s) if you are interested, or in my siggy or blog. I'd send you peeps copies free of charge, but it is best if you don't give me your addresses, I respect your privacy. So yeah, if you wish to support this ZD-born author, buy the book(s) if you feel like it. ~Atsuma The Great One

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
YEAH! I defnitely look forward to it big boy! Make it a good one ^^
You're the one I expect to love it the most, Vee. Semin appears in it, with that great hockey stick of his.

I'm joking, of course, but yeah, would have loved for your character's surname to be Semin instead of Englehart. ;)

Thx for the magnificent support, Vee. <3

Joy

The Sexy One
Oh, wow. You're a fantastic writer, your story is amazing and I think it's great that you're publishing! I'm sure you'll make some money out of that. ;) I'll be sure to buy a copy! :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, wow. You're a fantastic writer, your story is amazing and I think it's great that you're publishing! I'm sure you'll make some money out of that. ;) I'll be sure to buy a copy! :)
Haha, thanx, but I'm not doing it for the money. As I've been saying for a while, I just want to see my work made into a real book, so that's what I have been pursuing since a few months back when I was inspired. :) But if you support the book by buying it, then thank you for that as well. It won't be long before it is completed, we all have to be patient, yes, even me. ;)

--Btw, I was playing with the site's book cover wizard and I took a snap shot of this while I was messing around with the options. I assure you, that is not going to be the final book cover. For the record, the pic you see may not even appear at all, I used that to play around with the designing stuff. Same goes for the title, that may not be the title when I finally push that submit button. This is only a few days away from happening.

ADT.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, status update. So I am literally hour(s) away from submitting my work. I thought I'd come here and inform you who made the ZD cut for the first book. So here is the list. Many others will appear in the next book in line, so don't think I've forgotten about you if you submitted a character. Since I wanted to finish the first book soon, I used the smallest cast possible. Anyway...

List

Atsuma
Vanessa28
Lazarus Ryu
Vatti
Zelda_8
Raindrop14
Waffle Ninja
Chilfo Freeze
13Foxes
TreeHuggerPanda
Din Akera *If you see this, I managed to squeeze you in there*
Lukemon

*Edit* Dang, I forgot to include Lukemon, his character made the cut as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesterday I posted the news in my blog, but there was a member (Vain) who couldn't see the images. PB was not working yesterday but it is now, so here I am posting the images hoping that LV gets a chance to see them.

Art.jpg

Back.jpg

Prelude.jpg

Also, since B&W art seems to be printed fine in the paper I used for the book, I might add this image for every chapter introduction:
Introduction-1.png

And past art that I did for Asgard Legends, that art will be used for my book. I won't post it here but expect it to see it in the final version when you buy the first book.

Joy

The Sexy One
So this is the thread you told me about right? Feel free not to use this character if it turns out bad. ;)
Name: Joy (you can make up a last name for me)
Race: Human
Role: Anyone will do, I don't know which are free
Appearance: Make her look like me, you know what I'm like!
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Personality: good fun, flirty, but can be hurtful and rude without meaning to and without realizing. Jokes around sometimes at others expense. Very quick to forgive and impulsive, and when angry lets it out in one burst and then calms down. Is blunt and down to earth and always says what she thinks. Not very loyal and tends to get tired of being with one person for too long.
Outfit : black leather mini-shorts with a loose peach tee shirt. With a single bronze chain around her neck. Has three holes in one ear lobe but only one on the other and always wears earrings. Dark gray wedged ankle boots
Weapons: Pistol and has a mini one-shot hidden in a secret pocket
Region: I really don't know... Choose for me!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, Joy, this looks excellent. I will surely fill in what is missing. A last name, eh? Okidoki, I will definitely come up with one. And yes, I have a role for you already.

And peeps in general, expect the final cast list to be changed. No, the ones you see already there appear, but more characters have been added in this revision I am working on. ;)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Alright, status update. So I am literally hour(s) away from submitting my work. I thought I'd come here and inform you who made the ZD cut for the first book. So here is the list. Many others will appear in the next book in line, so don't think I've forgotten about you if you submitted a character. Since I wanted to finish the first book soon, I used the smallest cast possible. Anyway...

List

Atsuma
Vanessa28
Lazarus Ryu
Vatti
Zelda_8
Raindrop14
Waffle Ninja
Chilfo Freeze
13Foxes
TreeHuggerPanda
Din Akera *If you see this, I managed to squeeze you in there*
Lukemon

*Edit* Dang, I forgot to include Lukemon, his character made the cut as well.

Hmmn, guess my guy'll be in the second one.......wait, I signed up, didn't I? *goes to look*

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hmmn, guess my guy'll be in the second one.......wait, I signed up, didn't I? *goes to look*
Yep, you did, but as I changed the whole story, I think I chose to go with the name Atturi Zalc. Is that okay with you? Also, he will make the cut in the first book. If you have any questions, feel free to vm or pm me, Myriad. :)

And I will come and post the final cast when I have submitted the final revision of the story.

Dan

Late to the party like always ;I

Name: Fredrick Conners the 3rd
Race: Make his race whatever you see fit
Role: Extra
Appearance: Brown eyes.Very posh attire, always has a pocket watch that's broken.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 157 lb.
Personality: Rather arrogant, always mentions how great the past must of been, speaks in a posh accent, is posh, likes to tell bad jokes that wouldn't even make it on an 80's sitcom, bad puns too, doesn't have much of a heart.
Outfit: Posh attire
Weapons: Sword, cane
Region: Depends on what race you want him to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom