• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Twinrova, Siamese Twins?

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
So, I was reading this story, and it happened to have Siamese twins.. and some how or another I came to thinking, isn't Twinrova just the two twin sorcerer sisters combined, the obvious answer being yes. So wouldn't that make them conjoined, or siamese, twins? I mean I know that they aren't born that way... and that they don't have to be.. but in that instance where they combine, by definition, they are conjoined twins right?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Well, since we know they can both be in their separate forms (Koume and Kotake), and they look like twins (plus, TWINrova) so being put together, I guess it makes them Siamese twins. The Twin in Twinrova just means they are twins. So I guess so then. :)

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I don't think that Twinrova was necessarily Koume and Kotake conjoined as Siamese Twins as much as Twinrova was just the joining of the two sisters power into one being. And usually, the occurrence of Siamese twins is a birth defect rather than a strategy used to conquer an enemy :P

I don't think it's much of an issue, but I think it's just their bodies fused and parts of their minds fused into one. They were able to think as one entity, and they were physically in one body, but they were two separate personalities cooperating with one another in a way virtually no two other beings ever could.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
they talk about being younger than the other after you kill them and get into an old granny fight, this gave me the impression the they are twins but not Siamese twins and that one had been born before the other and we just wouldn't get to know who.

after combining they are held together by sorcery rather than suddenly becoming Siamese. although i could be completely wrong.

No.

Fusing into one being does not make you Siamese (or Conjoined) Twins. Conjoined Twins are two people connected at birth, not two people who fuse together. That's in fiction anyway, there isn't a real world term for it.

But anyway, definitely not.

Zarom

The King
In OOT, when the two sisters Koume and Kotake talks together, Koume (or Kotake?) says: ''We're twins, how can you lie about our age?'' So, by seeing that, I have to admit they are twins. Also, they look exactly the same, except for the hair color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom