• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Demo Codes!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life

Here's an important note!
(Other modes such as single player and download play won’t be available.)

Here are the hours when you can play online co-op mode.
Pacific Time: 10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM, 10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM, and 10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM
Eastern Time: 10/16: 8 PM - 1 AM, 10/17: 8 PM - 1 AM, and 10/18: 10 AM - 3 PM
Have fun.

Last edited:

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Already downloaded and awaiting the weekend. This will be one eventful weekend of Yoshi's Wolly World and Triforce Heroes and studying for Physical Chemistry.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Already downloaded wish i could play with friends. I gave it to my 2 friends which i only see at lunch and unluckly we all had different waves today and tommorow so there goes that. At least i can play online tomorrow yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I got to play locally with some friends....
Damn... It is really good.

My friends were competent at Zelda, and it was a blast.
I have to say.... Zelda is way better suited for multiplayer than Mario will ever be. Everything was well designed, clever, and intuitive. Is it the big Zelda game we want? No. But damn, for what it is, and what it will be, it will be really really good. Triforce Heroes literally ****s on Mario 3D World in terms of overhead gameplay.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I got to play locally with some friends....
Damn... It is really good.

My friends were competent at Zelda, and it was a blast.
I have to say.... Zelda is way better suited for multiplayer than Mario will ever be. Everything was well designed, clever, and intuitive. Is it the big Zelda game we want? No. But damn, for what it is, and what it will be, it will be really really good. Triforce Heroes literally ****s on Mario 3D World in terms of overhead gameplay.
I can't wait im just wondering how much of the game is there to play?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I can't wait im just wondering how much of the game is there to play?
3 Stages. The Forest(This one we have seen many times), The Volcano. And one other stage... I didn't get to play the other one. So 3 stages, which is pretty good in representing the core aspects of the game. The mechanics were very smooth, almost as silk, the totem mechanic feels really good to use as well. Triforce Heroes can be pretty challenging as well(we had some trouble in the volcano). Damage really does rack up fast in some situations. The puzzles are also really clever, making you think in a different perspective that you are used to in 2d Zeldas.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
3 Stages. The Forest(This one we have seen many times), The Volcano. And one other stage... I didn't get to play the other one. So 3 stages, which is pretty good in representing the core aspects of the game. The mechanics were very smooth, almost as silk, the totem mechanic feels really good to use as well. Triforce Heroes can be pretty challenging as well(we had some trouble in the volcano). Damage really does rack up fast in some situations. The puzzles are also really clever, making you think in a different perspective that you are used to in 2d Zeldas.
awesome i thought it was only 1 area.

The Buzz Blob Cave level was rather generic. The one annoying room was the one with the switches and the Dekus. It was very hard to navigate around the Dekus when stacked as a totem. Ironically, my first group did it right the first time, but someone dc'd right at the boss. The boss was probably the best part of the level. The animation on the Blob's electric attacks looked great.

Bomb Storage was easy overall, but there were a few hiccups along the way. It took us a few tries to figure out that the Gust Jar was required to push the bomb towards the cracked wall at the start. Then, the part with the three branching paths went slow due to poor communication. That said, the worst thing was fighting against the boss. Hitting those bombs back during the last phase was a nightmare in coordination.

I'll probably beat the Fire Temple tomorrow. It was too frustrating having teammates not know what to do. That block puzzle was rather obvious, yet no one would come when I frantically clicked, "Over here!" I hope tomorrow's players will be a bit more Zelda savvy.

I can't imagine playing this game with randoms. Being able to talk to people over Skype is so much easier.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I havn't had that much fun playing a co op game in a while (since four swords actually) I played every level multiple times. I loved trying to collect all the ruppies especially in the volcano level with the rope that was a challenge because my teammates didnt know what the hell i was doing. My favorite was the volcano, bomb storage would be my fav if it wasnt for that damn hard boss that we kept dieing to. I liked the buzzblob cave but the fact that it was to generic makes it my least favorite. I can't wait to be able to play this with my friends during our lunch break on monday. I am going to get this game the day it comes out can't wait baby!!!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
So I beat Moldorm only to get a Game Over when one of my buddies died to the fire spouting up after collecting the rupees that fell from beating the boss. What a cruel world. x.x
zelda_tri_force_heroes_link_thumbs_up.jpg
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom