• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Demo Codes!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Ah, after over 40 minutes, I finally got a team together where someone didn't leave to run through the entire Fire Temple level. I've gotta say, this is the hardest Moldorm in franchise history. Granted, I don't think Moldorm has ever been difficult, whether it be in A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Four Swords Adventures, or A Link Between Worlds. It was just annoying having to navigate a small place with two other people and having Link dash around like he's being oven roasted when he gets his butt burned.

I doubt I'll be playing the game much with randoms when it actually comes out, but using the emotes has been a lot better than I thought it would be. We can communicate pretty much everything we need to through this simple tool. That said, I still think Nintendo needs to make efforts to improve its voice communication tools next generation.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
55169922.jpg

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Not lag for me the first group i had today was pretty good went through every level in a reasonable time. The second group was where that blacklist really came in handy we got to the first level we went to the fire temple and one starting throwing me in the lava of course i was wearing the tingle suit but after the 3 baloons i took damage then the other guy joined in and kept throwing me in the lava so i black listed them both got the boomerang because i was so pissed kept grabbing them and throwing them in the lava (they deserved it) and now i will never see them again.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Just had an awesome round where I think the three of us knew what we were doing.

We cruised through the three stages like clockwork. It was beautiful.
Me to!!! i love those kinda rounds. I just hate the trolls ugh they are annoying. Although i do admit i like throwing a teammate onto the moving platform in the fire temple and flipping the switch so they go back to the beginning its funny but not trollish since they don't die.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I just realized something, I don't think we should always blame some of the online players for sucking. Don't get me wrong, the trolls that are purposely throwing people off a cliff should get ban, but I feel that the lagging is so bad that it can sometimes mess you up, like it did me-_-

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I just realized something, I don't think we should always blame some of the online players for sucking. Don't get me wrong, the trolls that are purposely throwing people off a cliff should get ban, but I feel that the lagging is so bad that it can sometimes mess you up, like it did me-_-
Yeah lag is bad. I felt bad for someone because he was experiencing lag and everyone kept leaving before he could even get into a level. So out of sympathy i stayed with him 5 3rd players later we finally get someone who wants to play and we finished a level before disconnecting.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Yeah lag is bad. I felt bad for someone because he was experiencing lag and everyone kept leaving before he could even get into a level. So out of sympathy i stayed with him 5 3rd players later we finally get someone who wants to play and we finished a level before disconnecting.
That was real nice of you, not bad:)

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Free demo for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
Starting 9 AM PST on October 29th, get the free demo and team up with two friends to tackle a tricky dungeon via local play anytime! Each hero will just need their own Nintendo 3DS™ system, along with their demo. (Other modes, such as single-player and Download Play won’t be available.) You’ll even get to try out three costumes: Hero’s Tunic, Kokiri Clothes, and Legendary Dress.

You can also try online co-op play (with three different dungeons!) at the specific times below.

• 10/30: 3 PM - 5 PM PT
  • 10/31: 3 PM - 5 PM PT
  • 11/1: 3 PM - 5 PM PT
  • 10/30: 6:00 PM -8:00 PM ET
  • 10/31: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET
  • 11/1: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom