• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top Three Weirdest Zelda Characters

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
There are many odd characters and creatures in the Legend of Zelda series. In my opinion, the top three weirdest are:

3. Fyer and Falbi (Twilight Princess)

Two retired circus actors that created their own amusement park at Lake Hylia. Fyer owns a cannon, and Falbi owns a ride where you grab a cucco, jump off of a platform, and glide to collect rupees. Their garb is quite...er, interesting and colorful.

2. The Oocca (Twilight Princess)

An ancient race of sky beings. First of all, their appearance. They have a :cucco:cucco-like body with a humanoid head. Quite odd-looking if you ask me. Secondly, these little creatures crafted the Dominion Rod, Sky Cannons, and the technologically advanced City in the Sky. I surely do not know how they must of done this with their current bodies.

1. ??? (the hand that sticks out of the toilet in Majora's Mask and Oracle of Ages)

Alright, what could be weirder than a creepy-looking hand sticking out of a toilet asking for paper? In Oracle of Ages, ??? gives you a stink bag in return of some paper. In Majora's Mask, oddly enough, ??? gives you a piece of heart if you give him paper. I don't know what Nintendo was thinking! :shake:

Those are my top three. I want to know what yours are!

3. happy mask salesman, he's just.. weird..
2. ??? eww..
1. the wind fish, because there is nothing weirder than a flying, colourfull whale with the abbilitys to create islands from his imagination with real people on it, sleeping in a egg with the only way to wake him up is by playing 9 instruments flashing in different colours at the same time.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I found Molgera in Wind Waker to be a bit weird... big flying mouth fish, sand shark thing.
The Oocca are odd, and Yeta from Twilight Princess bugged me. I can never figure out where the blanket starts, and where it ends on her... its almost like its just a part of her body.
I'll think of more later.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
3. The Oocca... just look at them.

2. The Happy mask salesman, he appears to be out of his mind.

1. Tingle, he's a freaking weirdo. IMO

The Great Fairies in OoT are very hmmm... odd? I just thought I'd throw them an honorable mention.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
3. Fyer and Falbi (Twilight Princess)
2. The Postman (Twilight Princess)
1. Tingle ( IN ANYTHING!)

Tingle is perverted, disturbing, and rather ugly. And he quite clearly mentally deranged. Not to mention that he enslaves his brothers and David Jr. Quite a.... weird character. The Postman... looked... seemed... like he was not quite in his right mind in Twilight Princess, and those short shorts were horrifying on him. For Fyer and Falbi, well..... I'll leave most of that unsaid. Suffice it to say, their outfits are... you know... well if a girl were wearing them it'd be considered provocative. And on overweight clowns.... it's disgusting.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I'll admit the hand in the toilet is a little weird, but I wonder if it's a connection with the hand in the Super Smash Bros series. Or it could connect with the Floormasters in The Wind Waker.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
3. Tott, AKA: "The World's Charismatic Dancer Extraordinaire" (That guy on windfall dancing in front of the tombstone in WW)
2. ??? (the hand in the toilet from MM)
1. Link. (He talks to fairies, talks to boats turns into a wolf, wears a dres- i mean tunic, never uses the bathroom, never eats, never sleeps, somersaults all the time, can fall into lava or off a cliff and only gets hurt a bit and instantly teleports to the beginning of the area, never talks, and somehow manages to come back to life no matter how many times he dies ... need I go on? ;))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1) Tingle: The Poster Boy for Odd in Hyrule
2) ??? (or, as IGN called him, the toilet-hand guy): A Stink Bag!? I think we all know what's in it... and who'd actually take that!?
3) Anti-Kirby (from LA): Joining many other famous Nintendo Characters (including a chain chomp) in LA, this guy is the opposite of the only pink thing I like... who thought of this thing!?
PS: There's an IGN list kind of like this: http://wii.ign.com/articles/114/1145703p1.html

3. Happy Mask Salesman: but a lot of his weirdness only comes out of he can summon things(where did that organ come from?) and he knows so much things we all want to know about the old tribe, Majora's Mask and more...
2. ???: come on, does that guy live inside that toilet? He jumps inside a toilet full of... nah let's just say everybody knows what is in there... and all he is asking for is a sheet of paper? Yeah, right...
1. Tingle: you can't have such a list without him. A full grown up man in a romper suit with some kind of red diaper looking like a lawn gnome... do you really think this isn't weird? If you think that, could you post a picture of yourself?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom