• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle in SS!

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
SS will show us that every tingle is really a past link. And in SS you will see our link evolve into tingle.

God No.... not this.. to become a Rupee-obsessed wannabe-fairy... better give Ganodorf the last triforce piece.... anything but this...

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
what if the whole phi/Zoradina person is taken out of the series and Tingle is your guide?

Man, Navi doesn't sound so annoying anymore.

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
what if the whole phi/Zoradina person is taken out of the series and Tingle is your guide?

Man, Navi doesn't sound so annoying anymore.

If Tingle was your guide in a game, he(it?) would fee u for every bit of information... rupees anyone?

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
If Tingle was your guide in a game, he(it?) would fee u for every bit of information... rupees anyone?

OVER 9000 RUPEES EVERY 5 MINUTES FOR A FRIGGIN' HINT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! And Tingle is a he... I think.

And to whoever called him Tumble, you've made my day.

Just to add something, who else would like to pop his ballon in the sky? I doubt he'd survive the fall, anyway.

Djinn

and Tonic
Interestingly enough, a sky realm would be the right place to discover a guy that travels around by hanging himself from a balloon and makes maps. If there were to be any character to obtain a map of the sky it would be him. Possibly over one of the random remote islands way out on the horizon. He could also serve a similar role to the fishman of WW, by giving some slightly useful hints on what may or may not be on a couple of the sky islands floating around. Although I think the bait will be cheaper than what you would have to pay Tingle for his info. I can only hope that it would not be required to continue the quest, I think that was the most annoying aspect in WW. You had to keep paying him incredible amounts of rupees to complete the quest.

This could also work out with some of the other connections I have noticed before (my own theories though) since I keep thinking that the goddess statue in Skyloft closely resembles the great fairies of ALTTP. While most agree that Phi resembles the fairy queen of WW. I would like to see any hint of an origin to Tingle's fairy obsession. Even if it did begin with viewing Phi nearby Link. She is confirmed by developers and in game text to have a "treasure seeking ability." I think it would be interesting if that alone was Tingle's real reason behind his neverending quest for fairies. Well that and they do have the capability in WW to increase one's wallet size, this fits with Tingle's money making personality fairly well.

Even then, I would not at all mind see a nod character like Purlo of TP. How fun would it be if Uncle Rupee was actually a demon alongside Ghirahim? He could represent greed very well.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I bet Nintendo probably realizes the fact that we all hate Tingle and will not include him. Although if they do include I love the idea of Ghirahim killing him!:)

Tingle cant be in ss. He was 35 in mm, and I doubt that tingle would appear in mm ww and ss
you forgot about MC where he helped us with the whole kinstone pieces thing and his brothers were there just like WW. He treats them so badly...*gasp* What if at least his brothers were there? They wouldn't be much of
nuisance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom