• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm not hate-talking. I'm speaking what's "on my mind" so yeah, it'd fit here. I love people, all kinds, but this isn't right. I do not condemn anyone for their beliefs, I'm just saying I know this isn't right, and debating it with Seth. You are entitled to what you think, just make sure it's worth what will happen to you in the light of eternity. Seth and I were discussing via PM, because I didn't want to offend anybody.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm not hate-talking. I'm speaking what's "on my mind" so yeah, it'd fit here. I love people, all kinds, but this isn't right. I do not condemn anyone for their beliefs, I'm just saying I know this isn't right, and debating it with Seth. You are entitled to what you think, just make sure it's worth what will happen to you in the light of eternity.

Some white person told me to say that. It's ok, he's gone now. :)

I may or may not be high. I don't know.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
If "what is on your mind" is nothing but homophobic ideas, keep them out of this thread. Quite often I have inappropriate things on my mind but I don't go rabbiting them off in here. Time and a place.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If "what is on your mind" is nothing but homophobic ideas, keep them out of this thread. Quite often I have inappropriate things on my mind but I don't go rabbiting them off in here. Time and a place.

chapeauylj9j.gif

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm not hate-talking. I'm speaking what's "on my mind" so yeah, it'd fit here. I love people, all kinds, but this isn't right. I do not condemn anyone for their beliefs, I'm just saying I know this isn't right, and debating it with Seth. You are entitled to what you think, just make sure it's worth what will happen in the light of eternity.

I see your speaking what's on "your mind", but you can relate that to anything. I could have a different debate about any Zelda game in here and say "it's on my mind" so it applies to the thread, technically, when in actual fact it belongs to a different section. Speaking what's on your mind's fine, but this topic generally belongs in the MD - probably to a specific thread.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm sorry if I haven offended anyone, I'll shut up now. Like Terminus said, there's a time and a place for such talk. It isn't here, and I suppose I'll have to wait until it pops up. I wasn't intending to target anyone, sorry if you felt I was. I may start a thread in the MD later on if one is not already there, but then I may as well spray-paint a target on my chest and say "ban me!" :P

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'm trying not to think too much about the weather in Texas (Mexico :well:). Why does it have to only snow once every blue moon here :(?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom