• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I think it's important to give a shout out to veterans today. I doubt anyone here is a veteran, but it's worthwhile for them to be recognized nonetheless.

The U.S. has a history of snubbing veterans of their benefits so hopefully that issue is addressed in the future.

My uncle Joe is a veteran, he served way back when I wasn't even born yet. I've heard only a little bit on the benefits thing...

It's very strange but, I actually have only two uncles and they're both named Joe. Weird :thinking:.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My uncle Joe is a veteran, he served way back when I wasn't even born yet. I've heard only a little bit on the benefits thing...

It's very strange but, I actually have only two uncles and they're both named Joe. Weird :thinking:.

I have an uncle and a grandpa named Joe.

Well, technically, Joe's not my biological grandfather since my grandma met him while she was pregnant with my dad, but meh... well, he was a veteran, and supposedly a mafia member (so I've heard).

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
06aff07a1c.png

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
If I ended up becoming a semi-famous singer person on Youtube, would any of you guys actually listen to it?

I love singing, so…

Hrmm...it depends on your voice, and your lyrics as well. Maybe a sample of your voice? And mayb- wait, do I see...Aqua? TEAM Aqua?

MAGMA DOES NOT LISTEN TO DRIPPY AQUA MEMBERS. THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER. Have a nice day :pikalove:!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today I got an early round university offer. It is for my 5th preference though (we get 9 preferences to submit and change until main round offers are made in January). If I take the offer I must change the course (which is a B Arts) to my 1st preference, this would result in me being guaranteed entry into the course but would mean that I would have no chance of getting an offer for any of the 4 courses I had above it, which I want far more. If I decline and none of the 4 above make me an offer then I may not get in to this either.... It is nice to receive an early offer but a tough decision to make.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Not sure whether I want to jump in front of this bus or throw my asshat mother under it more.

Terminus? You and your mom don't see eye to eye obviously, but, I do get the idea maybe you two should maybe, I don't know, go out for pizza or something? Maybe if you took her out (I don't mean like THAT
punch-out.png
) and played out the good condescending guy, you guys could work everything out and neither of you get hit by a bus :).

Fig

The Altruist
Not sure whether I want to jump in front of this bus or throw my asshat mother under it more.

Do neither. I'm sure you don't want to upset your special one of a sudden loss nor you don't want to upset the rest of your family with a loss of their own. Obviously it's easier said than done for me or anyone to say "It's going to be alright. Just hold on a bit longer" or any phrase to that sense, but as a person who has fallen under that predicament countless of times in his life, I suggest you either do something you don't normally do (i.e. playing a game you don't play or haven't played in a while) or finding someone who is willing to settle their time with you for a while and just communicate to them. Whether you consider this advice is up to you, all I can do is simply be a source of spiritual support.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Do neither. I'm sure you don't want to upset your special one of a sudden loss nor you don't want to upset the rest of your family with a loss of their own. Obviously it's easier said than done for me or anyone to say "It's going to be alright. Just hold on a bit longer" or any phrase to that sense, but as a person who has fallen under that predicament countless of times in his life, I suggest you either do something you don't normally do (i.e. playing a game you don't play or haven't played in a while) or finding someone who is willing to settle their time with you for a while and just communicate to them. Whether you consider this advice is up to you, all I can do is simply be a source of spiritual support.

It's a figure of speech.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, either Pokemon's getting stranger or I'm just less resistant to weirdness o_O.

God damn I crashed my bike into a wall, I'm sore all over, and my tablet is glitching. This day keeps getting worse and worse.

Hrmm, you know, maybe you should post this stuff in the What annoyed you today thread? It sounds like you've had a very rough and annoying day man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom