• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
My midnight snack consisted of cheese, peanut butter, and tuna salad.
But I was too lazy to put get out the bread, so I just shoveled it in my mouth like it was ice cream. (the tuna)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Don't waste your time going out of your way to try and impress a bunch of faceless strangers or make them listen to you. Just post because you enjoy posting, converse with those who enjoy your company, and do not be afraid to speak your mind. Try not to let a couple of knuckleheads or bullies—whoever they may be—ruin your time here. Trust you me, the fact that they're investing that much time on you says a whole lot.

Perhaps they are investing so much time because they are ultimately striving to have a more comfortable forum experience that doesn't involve avoiding people.

Two separate things are on my mind:

1. Ganon's Tower Forums and a member there by the name "ChefSupreme" and how she'd make a thread on each day someone was having a birthday with the opening post having pics of different types of food and drinks.

2. Fig's random comment on my visitor page about not understanding something I said to hime then saying he finally "caught on" a few minutes later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom