• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
UUghhhh.. I can't take it. Josh Power Z is driving me crazy! @~@
I know he's young, but the lack of maturity is killing me.

somebody should boot him out of the MD section

It's mainly the stereotypical ideas his family has put in his head.... >_>

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
UUghhhh.. I can't take it. Josh Power Z is driving me crazy! @~@
I know he's young, but the lack of maturity is killing me.

somebody should boot him out of the MD section

It's mainly the stereotypical ideas his family has put in his head.... >_>

Most Knowledgeable in Darksiders: Josh Power Z

Best Mafia Player: Josh Power Z

Akuhume-sama, you are a nonbeliever

Akuhime-sama

Most Knowledgeable in Darksiders: Josh Power Z

Best Mafia Player: Josh Power Z

Akuhume-sama, you are a nonbeliever

That doesn't mean he's right.
He has bad ideas on men/women... and that's what's irritating... >_>
(He doesn't see people as equals)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Mexico's game against Holland tomorrow. Mexico has never advanced past the round of 16, so if they beat Holland tomorrow, they will be making history. If they somehow manage to beat Holland, I expect Mexico to go far, very far. :cool:

Akuhime-sama

Puppies... Kittens... rainbows...
...BURNING IN HELL
Nah- there's a lot going on in my mind.... but those aren't any of them....

....:bleh:....

I'm just going a little crazy for a minute, don't mind me

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
h25C06B9D

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING!!!!???? WHY THE ACTUAL GODDAMN HELL ISN'T THFIAOSJFASODFNOVCNCASODFJASFPXZN

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This morning is probably the most beautiful morning I have ever, ever witnessed. The elegant morning sun is casting a gentle orange glow on the city, and the leafy, lush green trees are swaying gentle in the cool summer breeze. The birds are chirping quietly as they wake from thier nighttime slumbers. Everything is bathed in soothing tranquility that brings actual tears to my eyes. I wish you guys could see this.

This morning is probably the most beautiful morning I have ever, ever witnessed. The elegant morning sun is casting a gentle orange glow on the city, and the leafy, lush green trees are swaying gentle in the cool summer breeze. The birds are chirping quietly as they wake from thier nighttime slumbers. Everything is bathed in soothing tranquility that brings actual tears to my eyes. I wish you guys could see this.
Saw that, like, every day in Louisiana, although I've never seen such a thing in a cityscape or such, so good for you. :J

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Dang it, Mexico. You had it till the 88th minute. For a moment I thought you were on the way to history, but things changed abruptly. My hat off to Holland, who, after having suffered for 88 minutes, managed to take control of the game. I'm sad for Mexico's exit, for I really wanted to see Mexico make history. Sad, yes, but I'm also kinda glad to have seen Mexico get a little far after a disastrous WC qualifying phase, and have earned the respect of tough teams like Holland and Brazil. Now go win it, Holland. Show me that Mexico's warriors lost to the WC champions. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom