• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Just a random thought I just had...

There is approximately 144000 hours of video uploaded to YouTube each day, give or take a few tens of thousands of hours. This means that there is approximately 52416000 hours of video uploaded each year. There are 8736 hours in a year. This means that it would take approximately 6000 years just to watch one year's worth of videos. If the average life expectancy worldwide as of 2010 was 67.2 years, then it would take around 89 lifetimes just to watch one year's worth of video on YouTube.

Mind blown yet?

Leap years not accounted for, but it doesn't really matter because it wouldn't make a huge difference

Fig

The Altruist
I'm getting sick of seeing Tumblr going up and arms over Shia's cleavage. The site's a bunch of drama queens.

Oh geez, I can't believe that half of the fandom is really upset about Shia's design. What really bothers is when they say that such a design was never made in previous titles of the franchise. May I refer them to Ruto, Twinrova, Veran, Telma, and dare I say Midna when she's in her true form for references of women in Zelda games that had a somewhat revealing design. People need to stop with this whole "CIA IS OVER SEXUALIZED" mindset. If they take the time to actually research the plot of the story, they would understand that her design is makes sense when a major part of the story states that she wants to get close with Link but because Link has a closer bond to Princess Zelda, she gets upset and thus have a motive to her actions, which again corresponds with her design. I have even heard people say that because of her design, she ruined the game. How can a design ruin the game for you????? Take a look at Gen V of Pokemon. Many fans claim that they have terrible designs, but did that stop them from buying and enjoying the games? Absolutely not! It really is sad to see fans get so excited for a game and it takes only one design for them to get so butthurt that they claim that they don't want to get the game. Fans today really need to either suck it up and accept Cia's design for what it is or just lost all interest in the game if they really saying that Cia's design ruins the game.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
HoW said:
I'm getting sick of seeing Tumblr going up and arms over Shia's cleavage. The site's a bunch of drama queens.
I use tumblr, and I would love to go on a nice fancy date with Cia's boobs. This is where you start to realize tumblr feminists are a bunch of people who lack brains. It's best to unfollow and ignore people who are reblogging/posting that BS. That's my opinion, though.

my voice sounds like i ate 2909120 cats and i feel so tired yet high but not high and can i quit life

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm having a debate on whether to buy Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D Land.

I honestly just want a really casual game, because I'm probably getting FE:A and I don't have any 3ds games that I can just sit down and play for a little bit.

Any suggestions?

Fig

The Altruist
I'm having a debate on whether to buy Mario Kart 7 or Super Mario 3D Land.

I honestly just want a really casual game, because I'm probably getting FE:A and I don't have any 3ds games that I can just sit down and play for a little bit.

Any suggestions?

Depends on what you are looking for. Do want you a solo player experience or do you plan to go through numerous online matches? Both games are great in my opinion. As a Mario fan, I have no problem buying a Mario game because I know it's going to be great, problem is we may not always have the money to buy the games that we want. I personally would go with Super Mario 3D Land as I'm certain you will immerse yourself into the game especially with all of the extra content it offers as DLC. That's just my opinion on the matter.

Fig

The Altruist
Depression is kicking in real fast I really don't know how much I can handle myself. It really is sad that I can't cry in my own house and not get asked if I am ok but instead why I'm crying and that I shouldn't even feel sad. I'm not a machine or a project, I'm a human being. If there's something is troubling me and I feel like I want to cry, then I'll cry because that's how I feel. I'm not going to be forced to feel a certain way because as I said earlier I'm not a project or machine.

On another note, it seems there are people who actually have their standards as low as society does. Not to sosnd like a jerk, but that's a sad life to live. As far as I'm concerned there are only two kind of people in this world: Those that want to have a legacy even after they are gone from this world and those who just don't care and don't want to add any value in their lives. I'm sorry, but I don't want to remember just for making sex/rape/sexist jokes/discussions. I want to be remembered for always reaching out to others on a positive light, always putting others before me, ans make both my current and future family always be proud that I was able to bring honor to their names.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Boxing. Froch vs Groves II to be more specific.

Haven't been this excited for a boxing match since Hatton vs Mayweather and Haye vs Klitschko. Such a controversial end to the last fight and this one was so hard to call, but I'm a big Froch fan so I was glad to see him win and cement his legacy. Massive event at Wembley stadium and man that knockout, damn... (wish I got tickets to be honest).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom