• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There's a teacher strike going on in my province due to a conflict with the union. It's been going on for almost 16 months, but the teachers are just now taking action. As of last week, the BC teachers are only allowed in their classroom 45 minutes before and after class, and they are not allowed to do anything school related during lunch break. A walkout rotation began last week, Tuesday being our day off. We are getting another day off tomorrow due to strike action. Now there's a rumour going around that there is going to be a full province wide lockout next week, which would cause us to miss our entire last week of school, including exams, which does not benefit the students. Our graduation ceremony even had to be pushed back a day, much to the dismay of students, which means that many students are not able to have family there to support them.

Not sure why I'm posting this tbh... but I am a little worried about the chance of there being a full lockout because that would mean we wouldn't be able to even have a graduation ceremony... fingers crossed.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
408bab38c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom