• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only thing that's really wrong with the 3DS's option to go to the home menu while playing games is that I often click on other things without saving first.

This is the third time I've lost significant data in Pokemon. My three level 100s are back to level 75, 79, and 80 :cry:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
vX5NZUu.jpg

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UN WIR SIND DIE JAEGER

*muffled AoT opening playing in the distance*

[video=youtube;OUMbvle3kuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUMbvle3kuQ[/video]

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Draw to your heart's desire, and when you put your heart in it, it is the most beautiful piece of art ever. ^^ Its all about the heart, so don't worry if your beauty is not enough for society's messed up standards, because you're better than them. I want to see some of your drawings, I think you'd be really good! And the more you draw (especially with your heart put into it!), the better you shall see yourself become! =)
Well, first of all I'm not following society's standards, I'm going off of my own standards. I want to make things look good. :) (and good to me)
But trust me, I know society sucks xD
I do what I want. :3

Well, I DO have a deviant art, but I haven't posted anything new in a long time. Part of the reason is because I don't have a usable scanner, and I've been more -hands on- traditional, pen-and-paper, physical art- not digital.

And I would be more than happy to show you some of my stuff, but most of it is on paper, and not in computer file.
Because, I do acknowledge my artistic strengths. I also acknowledge my weaknesses. And one of my weaknesses, is humans.
I can do arms decently, I can do legs decently. But torsos, hands, and practically everything else on the human body, I have difficulties with. :/
Though, I have been improving with my hands. But when I try to attach them to an arm.... that's a different story xD

And yes, I know I will get better as time progresses... I was talking about instant skill. (that's why it was a wish, since I know that doesn't just happen) xD

But anyway, as for what's on my mind.... well, now I'm just thinking about art stuff and my skill level. =P

Beeker

Wild Card
Instead of feeling happy I feel I'm constantly making big mistakes... I wish I wasn't extremely paranoid about everything to the point of curling up and stressing over Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom