• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
For a very long time I only had like 4 or even less sleep a day. Not because I couldn't sleep because I could very well but I was way too busy with other things and I was only sleepy when I woke up but that soon vanished. This lasted a long time.

Aww. D: :hug: I'm hoping and praying that you will gain more hours of sleep Momma! You deserve because you are someone special and you only deserve the best in your life! And as for that job opening/offering I really hope you do get the job though I also don't want you to overwork as well. :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, if we didn't go through so much crap lately like school, parents and/or siblings, losing a person we're close to, or being hated by everybody, then me & several others won't feel like this. We all can't help it, so I think it's best you & several others shouldn't act like jerks about it.

Are you kidding me? My great grandma died a couple weeks ago, my grandmother literally cut ties with me and the rest of my dad's family, my cousins went to jail, my other great grandma has Alzheimer('s), I just got chewed out by my supervisor the other day, my video game consoles were taken from me and I'm losing money because I have to help pay for bills. The world looks bleak. But you know what? just like Vanessa said there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Watch The Road. It is set in a land where everything is literally useless - even family and close bonds at times. You are not alone automatically. Only when you shut others out are you truly alone, and at that point there is no helping you unless you decide to help yourself.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Aww. D: :hug: I'm hoping and praying that you will gain more hours of sleep Momma! You deserve because you are someone special and you only deserve the best in your life! And as for that job opening/offering I really hope you do get the job though I also don't want you to overwork as well. :lol:

You are absolutely the best son :hug: No worries. That sleeping pattern changed a while back already. I don't think I can even be awake without more than 6 hours of sleep anymore

Fig

The Altruist
You are absolutely the best son :hug: No worries. That sleeping pattern changed a while back already. I don't think I can even be awake without more than 6 hours of sleep anymore

If I am the best son then that means you are greatest mother in there world (after my real mother of course :lol:). ^^ I'm so glad that you are gaining more sleep as time flies by! I also want to you wish you an early Happy New Year's! Make 2014 the best year in you life!!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wish my dad had a better memory... that way he would ****ing remember he's already asked the same damn question AT LEAST 20 times already. JFC don't get mad at me because I'm tired of answering the same questions over and over again!

Fig

The Altruist
I'm trying to find ways to put myself to sleep earlier so that I would not suffer the fate of constantly stay up for 100+ hours. So far I found at least five different methods in order to keep myself from staying awake. I think 2014 is going a nice year for me. :3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_myot2mZR6t1s6bjwgo1_1280.png

I'll take winning the lottery over a million times.

Fig

The Altruist
Geez, now I'm starting to feel hungry. You know it is quite funny when you think about since I had a huge breakfast today (which is actually rare for me :eek:) and even though I shouldn't be hungry, I just am. If I had to say a percentage of how empty my stomach is, it is probably around 80%. :eek: The greatest thing about me is that I'm patient when it comes to food. :D

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Today I learned that one of former high school teachers died this Sunday from one of his dogs....
He was one of the best teachers that I've had in high school and may he rest in peace.

Fig

The Altruist
Ahh, that was an excellent lunch! I love my dear mother so much! She has always been there for me ever since I entered this world. And for what is worth, I'm proud to be her son and I love her with all of my heart! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom