• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My laptop officially stopped working right for me. If I had the money, I'd buy me a new one, but I'm way too poor to afford one.

And I just realized next month will be the one year my ex-friend backstabbed me for saying I'm more of an acquaintance to her. Just kill me. Right now. I don't want to feel this pain anymore......

Fig

The Altruist
I'm such a burden to everyone. I can't do things right. I messed up.

Haha. I should shut up forever. I feel like I'm not important anymore.

Also I'll be back on the 4th.

Just rot me already because I don't care. No one really wants to care. Rot me to my death.

It pains my heart that you are still feeling this upset. Please don't say things like that Vio. We all appreciate you for what you did here in the forums. Everyone cares about you. I know you are going through a hard time right now, but for what it is worth, I don't want to hear that you left this cruel and beautiful world. I will never forgive myself if you leave. Please be strong and always fight until you are at the very top of the mountain! I will always support you in everything that you do. Take care and God bless.

The fact that nobody cares about me at all is making me feel even more depressed than ever. Even after something bad happens to me, nobody will care. I'm just a speck that nobody notices. If I had someone close to me, then maybe he or she will make me feel better. Why do I even bother living? Next year, I'm thinking about killing myself. 2014's gonna be even more ****** than this year due to all of the bad crap happening to me.

I'm just not a happy person anymore. Nothing ever makes me happy unless I ended my life.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It really is depressing how many members are so depressed they think about taking their own lifes. It is in fact shocking how many people are depressed in this world anyway. And how many of them think nobody cares while people absolutely do care but aren't given any chance to show this

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
1. My mother thinks my problems are nonsense.
2. I'm scared to go to school. What if I get tortured again?
3. I feel like I'm a bother.
4. I find it hard to exist…
5. Something in my head tells me to rot myself.

So overall, I'm just nonsense.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
For all of you who have relatives who work in IT, allow me to clear up some misconceptions.

We are not your personal tech, No, we do not want to be deluged with requests to fix your computer that you mercilessly hobbled with your ineptitude. No, you cannot download more ram. No, I will not make you a website for free. No, I will not try and clean up your outdated Internet Explorer that has so many toolbars haphazardly tacked onto it that there is barely any room left on the screen. No I cannot get your pictures back after you deleted them from the Recycle Bin. No I will not spend hours uninstalling garbage programs and viruses and every other manner of program from your computer for free.

And above all, if you think you get to be privileged and rude and demanding, you bet your *** I'll charge you triple time.

It really is depressing how many members are so depressed they think about taking their own lifes. It is in fact shocking how many people are depressed in this world anyway. And how many of them think nobody cares while people absolutely do care but aren't given any chance to show this

Well, if we didn't go through so much crap lately like school, parents and/or siblings, losing a person we're close to, or being hated by everybody, then me & several others won't feel like this. We all can't help it, so I think it's best you & several others shouldn't act like jerks about it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well, if we didn't go through so much crap lately like school, parents and/or siblings, losing a person we're close to, or being hated by everybody, then me & several others won't feel like this. We all can't help it, so I think it's best you & several others shouldn't act like jerks about it.

I think you missed my point completely and I find it personally very very rude of you to call me a jerk. I have been through many many hardships and yes sometimes there have been days when I saw no light at the end of the tunnel. But I found out that there were a lot of people who did care. People I didn't even thought of. The fact is when people are so depressed they just don't care anymore and at these times they could miss someone who really cares just because of their depression. Nobody is blaming anybody at all. I have dealt with so many bad things, being beaten up as a kid my dad, my dad committed suicide when I was 16, my parents divorce of course, the alzheimer of my mom so it is not like I don't know what I'm talking about. But I also learned that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm with my brother and we are having full-blown discussions about competitive Pokemon and Smash! I love these moments and I'm glad to see them finally start to come back. Though he still despises that I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on the forums. Maybe because he loves one-to-one conversation but I love talking with people online. :D

Also if Golbi is reading this message, please upload Deity Wars Chapter 2 as efficiently as you can. I only wish you the best of luck. :D

Beeker

Wild Card
Seem to be dipping back into a feeling of uselessness and other crappy feelings.
Can't seem to make loved ones feel happy, and that is the absolute worst feeling in the world... I'm sure everything will be alright, but it still sucks. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom