• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I watched this trailer for Pokemon X & Y
[video=youtube;gmywDbnC5oc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gmywDbnC5oc[/video]
they have a brand new type, and Sylveon is the new fairy type!!!!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It feels like everything in my life decided to get together and just say "**** you, Eric!".

There's really nothing compelling me to even care about my life right now and I am so, so miserable.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Today was an alright day, I made a new friend and got to learn more about a bunch of the games that I'm interested in, can't say I have anything to complain about.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
My teacher curved our Chem final exam grades a bit. It was just enough to make me get an A for this quarter, but this semester I was .2% away from an A overall. Of course I was beyond pissed because of this, but at least I can say it was a very high B! I'll be spending the entire class period tomorrow beginning her to curve it more (she's a great teacher, but I NEEEED that .2% to raise my GPA). Anyways, I took my French II final today... 94 QUESTIONS, 1 HR 30 MINUTES. Easy, right? Eh, somewhat. We reviewed A LOT the day before, so most of the test was very easy. Even if that's so, many kids still manage to get low grades on this portion (at least what I heard from people who had it last semester). I'm aiming for an A, of course, but I think I could settle for a B or C. Honestly, even if I failed that final, I'd still have an A in the class... I also took my Geometry final... I don't want to say ANYTHING about it until I get my test score back.

Tomorrow is also my last day of school, and the last day of my Freshman year! I'm excited, but also kind of sad. I really enjoy school, so leaving it for 3 months can be a painful and lonesome. I know I can just make plans to meet with friends over the summer, but really it's not the same. Tomorrow is also my English final. She's curving that too (afaik), so meh. English is my strong-point anyways, so I really don't care.

Sorry for rambling. :xd:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Apparently the girl I like went to my (4th) elementary school, my jr high and high school, and I met her this year.

But she's a grade below me and this is the first year that I even talked to anyone younger than me. :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom