• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well the computer screen is broken, the monitor/HDMI cable isn't working, and I don't want to plug a laoptop into a 42 inch TV, especially when I discuss personal matters on ZD and Skype.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well you see, what had happened was that I made SIX WHOLE POSTS today and I just feel so alive :)

just kidding. I woke up nicely today, had a bowl of Apple Jacks, cleaned the dishes, and now I'm gonna go for a nice run. :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is my first night at school camp, it's just past midnight now.
There are just 4 close friends here in the cabin (about 4 girls snuck in for a few hours as well but snuck back not long ago). The teachers are pretty relaxed though so it's all good :)

Yesterday we built rafts to cross a lake and come back. Our team was the only one not to sink during the race, so we won :)

It has been an alright camp so far, hopefully it won't be rainy today like yesterday was.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I just sent this to my French teacher.........

3e90A.png

OMG **** YOU PUUSH

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
941542_168871553299798_1500622311_n.png

OH MY REGGIE!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SNAP

that made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom