• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

Apparently, Raindrop is out to kill me because my art is so wonderful.

... Nice.

When you see raindrops on your window don't look away for a second, because they will start forming together into the entirety that is raindrop14 and drown you to death!

Beeker

Wild Card
[initiating dying whale screams]
I FINALLY LANDED A JOB I'M CRY ;A;
And proms tonight as well, this day's going fantastic. <3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I talked to Sarah today and did not make too much of a fool of myself:D

Also Colin Morgan's ears look like giant Nutter Butters and that makes me laugh.
Colin-Morgan-1.jpg

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
All my High School Friends are finally out of school! Now I can skype them from Alabama.

My cousin's goldfish died...this sounds cruel, but I absolutely hate fish as pet and as food, so its a good thing for me

I found a 20 dollar bill on the bottom of the pool! Luck is on my side today!

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
" I hope I'm not late for my entrance exam for college=\. If I am, I'll have to join the military, and I'm not the kind of person to go:cry:!"

"I have a lot of money from graduation now!:xd: I want a WiiU and my own 3DS and [insert multiple names of video games here]...my mom might nag me to death if I get things I actually want but not need-.-. I've been really behind on my gaming lately, so maybe she'll understand. I just REALLLY want an new game for the summer!"

"OH Crap:O! I forgot my swim suit at the pool! Now I have to buy another useless thing that isn't a game:dry:! Wait-do I have underwear on...ok good I do:sweat:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom