• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

You only want me when you need me.

I wish I could tell her how I feel.

It's probably best you don't then,if you like helping someone out then go for it, but don't do it based on feelings for someone it will drag you down man. If this person only uses you as a mere tool in the toolkit then it isn't worth it ol'bean.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
It's probably best you don't then,if you like helping someone out then go for it, but don't do it based on feelings for someone it will drag you down man. If this person only uses you as a mere tool in the toolkit then it isn't worth it ol'bean.

Ahh dude, I wish it was that easy. I've liked this girl for a few years but now our friendship's sort of faded and she knows I'm there for her. Gonna try not to be such a bloody pushover all the time xD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It's from Fallout 3 like your avatar. Ew, mutated black bears. ;_;

Don't be dissing the Yao Guai.

Yao_guai-453x400.png

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The dozens of hours of work projects that are piling up for this summer... and that I'm not getting paid to do them -.-

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Got my schedule changed! <3 We had complications at first because of a problem with the computers, but then my counselor called me back later and we got things worked out. Even if that's so, it turns out that I'm going to be much busier than I thought. I'll be running on a A day/B day schedule with my Hon. Eng. 10 class and AP US (iirc). I'll also be taking AP Govt first semester, I think (which is strange because I was certain Govt was a prereq for US). Not to mention I'll have all these other courses running at the same time. My second semester, however, is going to be a BREEEEZZZEE; ALLLL level 6 classes (i.e. Health, P.E., and Art II). Which kind of stinks because it might lower my GPA even if I get all As in those courses (from what I've heard, anyways).

I was beyonnnnnnndddddddddd nervous to get my schedule change. I'm a student who's never spent longer than 5 minutes in a counseling office before, so I was kind of having mini panic attacks. Of course my counselor was wonderfully nice and everything (she's the best, seriously), but still..... Man... I was less nervous when I got called back to her a second time, but it's still ehhh.

Oh boy, this post was longer than it needed to be. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom