• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Oh please. It's just the type of hug she gave me. Pervert my *** niqqa.

Why you tryna ruin my day? I just posted like 45 times in one day (been a while) and I even ordered a new game for me to enjoy. Don't go around shouting negativity. :yes:

I was just joking.

Sorry if I offended you.

Overall I had a slightly above subpar day today
got two teat hugs from a random shewolf at the bus stop
cleaned bathrooms at work
aced the test of life (or failed it, who knows)
so much despair ♥

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I haven't been to this thread forever, so here's something weird I've been mulling over tonight:

I don't feel like I can die yet. I mean, I feel like I'm still tethered to this world, that there are things I need to do, namely creative things and no matter how worthless I feel or how curious I am, I can't leave and de-burden people of my existence just yet. Because... art. Art that might be meidocre that I'm editing, art that I may not have even thought of to create yet.

I'm sorry world, but it seems like I may be here until I create some kind of personal magnum opus.

(or, ironically, have a random heart attack tommorow. We'll see).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Stalker goggles are on my mind.

I don't know if I'm pro or con stalker goggles.

I own them but I only use them to see if certain people are online when I need/want them.

octorok74

TETTAC
I just donated blood and got a bruise because the needle went in wrong. So I'm thinking about how much my arm is going to hurt these next couple of days.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Oh please. It's just the type of hug she gave me. Pervert my *** niqqa.

Why you tryna ruin my day? I just posted like 45 times in one day (been a while) and I even ordered a new game for me to enjoy. Don't go around shouting negativity. :yes:
REAL TALK ^

It's Saturday and I don't feel like doing jack ****.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO

Absolutely nothing.

FEELS GR8, M8

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@PS
Don't worry mate, I was (sort of) joking too. ;)

@Att
OMG You are SO lucky. Guess what I'm doing this Saturday? WORKING MY NIQQA! And Sunday? NOTHING. Monday? NOTHING. Tuesday? UTA~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom